Web Builder 4.x is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
* Drag and drop of HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees, Tables and much more!
* Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages.
* Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide unused windows.
* Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
* Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
* Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
* Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
* Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars and Talk Bubbles).
Changelog 12/30/2006 Version 4.05:
- Fixed: Grid spacing set to zero made drawing extremely slow.
- Fixed: Removing colom in combination with split cell crashes application.
- Fixed: Delete key now works inside Quick Properties window.
- Fixed: Background color of Layers could not be set.
- Fixed: Sub pages of pages within a folder will now also be folder to the folder of the parent.
- Fixed: ESC key in edit mode did not correctly
- Fixed: Bottom and Right attributes of layers now also work in centered pages.
- Fixed: Cell HTML was not copied during page cloning.
- Improved: Implemented exception handler to catch potentional bugs.
- Improved: Stack trace will be saved to 'crash.txt' if an exception occurs.
- Improved: An attempt to save the document will be made before the application closes after an exception.
- Improved: Photo gallery now displays the title below the image.
- Improved: Header code of nested master pages is now also generated.
- Improved: Photo gallery, Navigationbar, Shapes and Banner now also generate the 'title' attribute for FireFox
- Improved: Quick Properties dropdown list is now sorted.
- Improved: Holding down the CTRL key in 'drag-selection' will not selecte the underlying object, so layered objects and objects on forms can now also be selected this way.
- Improved: Publish window is now resizable.
- Added: in generated code for HTML object.