xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- FIX: fixed issue when browse for destination was showing unneccessary shares when accessing linux PC shares.
- FIX: fixed issue when RAW files were not properly detected.
- FIX: fixed issue when CUE files were not excluded from the list even though "Exclude CUE" option was used, when adding files from the shell.
- FIX: program won't create MP3 Cover Art descriptions like 'text_c_01' etc.
- FIX: fixed issue when Merge output file name was not picked up correctly from pattern.
- FIX: ISRC tag was lost when read from CUE file.
- NEW: added support for some weird CUE files.
- NEW: added FLAC uncompressed support (see under FLAC Settings).
- NEW: added options to use LC AAC, HE AAC or HEv2 AAC profiles under NeroAAC Settings.
- NEW: added /mergedest, /mergecreatecue and /mergeembedcue as a CLI parameters (see http://xrecode.com/cmdline.txt for examples).
Download: XRECODE II v18.104.22.168 Installer | 8.2 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v22.214.171.124 Portable | 7.5 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage