ATi Catalyst 14.8 mobility download

I have an old Asus K72Jr notebook, and for some reason the drivers cannot be updated after Catalyst 14.8.... (this seems to be a known issue).
I tried updating this notebook to Windows 10 (with the latest 15.7.x ATi drivers, without success).

The plan is to go back to Windows 7, but I don't have the latest 14.8 drivers anymore.
Do you guys know a reliable website where I can download old(er) drivers for the ATi HD5470 (mobility version)?

Or is there a way to get this K72Jr notebook working on Windows 10 without problems, black screens, freezes and boot delay?

Do you guys know a reliable website where I can download old(er) drivers for the ATi HD5470 (mobility version)?

Or is there a way to get this K72Jr notebook working on Windows 10 without problems, black screens, freezes and boot delay?

Switchable graphics right?

Edit: Who am I kidding.

You have only a few options. I assume you have tried UnifL 14.8?

AMD.com? They should have all older drivers...

I tried to find them there, but I cannot find them.

I know there is some website like old-drivers.com or alike... but I don't know the exact URL

I tried to find them there, but I cannot find them.

I know there is some website like old-drivers.com or alike... but I don't know the exact URL

Freezes and startup delay can be fixed.

Having blackscreens in some games cannot be fixed.

Or you install UnifL 13.4 in compatibility mode on Windows 10.

This is purely an AMD bug.

Thx. Got it working so far (so good) with a new upgrade to Windows 10, the latest 15.7.x drivers with un uninstall of the previous 14.x drivers that were installed when Windows 7 was still there...