Low cost Windows 10 tablet suggestions

I am looking for some suggestions for a low cost tablet that can run windows 10.

This would be mainly for content consumption from my main computer and Xbox one.  It would also be used for browsing the web, playing mobile games, reading, etc.

I would like to stay under $400 and the $100-$200 range would be preferred.

Feature wise, 8"+ screen and no less than 32 GB storage, otherwise still open on the rest of the specs.

I've done some looking around myself but was hoping for some insight from people that have used one for more than a few seconds.

I was thinking new, but that is an interesting option.  Have you used the site before, are the used / referbs reliable?

I have used it before. Shipping is free both ways.

If you don't like the condition, just sent it back.

Condition wise:

Fair = a few scratches or dings

Satisfactory = like new

---------------------------

Fair is $360.99

Satisfactory is $379.99

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking of the Asus VivoTab also.  My wife has an Asus tablet, but it was only like $180.  The only thing she wishes it had was a larger storage capacity.  But interestingly, Windows 10 takes up less space on it than Windows 8.1 did.  Everything else is on her 64 GB SD card.

To clarify I got the 64GB version not the 32GB version.  I thought 8 inch might be a bit small, but it's actually a great size for relaxing on the couch, watching tv and messing around.