How much this used pc worth? No processor.

Used this pc about 3-4 years.

Video card:      Gigabyte GT 630 1gb

Ram:                 8 GB (2x4GB) DDR3, 1333 mhz

Case:                Unknown manufacturer, case in good condition, not damaged not scratched.

Processor:       None (Intel CPU FAN)

Hard drive:      None

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2H, Socket 1155, (PCI-E 2.0)

Power supply: Codegen, 500w

Card reader and dvd-rom.

Probably 80 bucks...if that.  None of those components are really special ... unfortunately.  It also isn't a functional computer so someone will have to pay for a CPU and a HDD just to get it running ... and it's "old". 

Would advise just selling the components ... like the mobo w/ memory for around 60 and the video card for 20-30.  Trash everything else.

8 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

Probably 80 bucks...if that.  None of those components are really special ... unfortunately.  It also isn't a functional computer so someone will have to pay for a CPU and a HDD just to get it running ... and it's "old". 

Would advise just selling the components ... like the mobo w/ memory for around 60 and the video card for 20-30.  Trash everything else.

Agreed, without processor, hdd and a OS. You better off selling this computer by part.

$50

Sell the RAM - make your $30 and move on.

You're bordering dumpster diving, be careful - what if your grandchildren find out one day, what will they think ?

What about second pc i use now?

asus Gtx 750ti 2gb
win 10 home
corsair 16 gb ram ddr3 1600mhz, 2x8gb
hdd 500gb and 1tb sshd
Corsair RM 550W,
Case deepcool tesseract blue (2x led 120mm fans)
i3-2120 3.3ghz
mobo ASUS H61M-K
cpu fan Cooler Master Vortex 211Q,

PCs sink in value faster than Android phones. Tech, in general, isn't sustainable for selling as used, unless you're taking advantage of someone. Unforutnately that's the reality of it. It's not all bad, though. A used PC can make a decent HTPC, or router, server, something like that. Or you can give it to someone's kid to learn on, or an up and coming techie in your neighborhood to learn on, in another way.

That's basically what I did. I have a friend who wants to get into PC gaming. Says he found a brand new Antec case in a dumpster. He might have stolen it, but I'm not sure. He's a good guy, but I saw the case. It was sealed in the box. Beautiful case, too. Anyway, when I upgraded my PC, I gave him everything I replaced. Motherboard ($50 Asus, not worth selling), CPU (AMD X2, worth about $20), GPU (Radeon... 6850? Worth about the same, maybe $30), and RAM (2x2GB, not worth pricing). He needs a hard drive, power supply, OS, and optical drive. It's been over a year and I don't think he's done anything with it. Yet he just traded "a couple packs of smokes" for some Motorola/Verizon phone (not Droid Turbo 2, but an older Droid). Bad ESN but he uses it on Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi calling, etc. I think he could trade it for the parts he needs, but he kind of needs a phone.

I'm almost tempted to make him an offer on the entire rig (essentially buying his case, it would be weird to say I'd be buying what I gave him) and make a dedicated HTPC. I just don't need one since my regular PC is right next to the TV, so it pulls double duty. And I'm not savvy enough to make it a custom router or server. On one hand I want to be one of those geeks with five or six rigs laying around, but at the same time I'm happy with the one I have.