Wallpaper's Copyright Status

So, in some ads for Windows 10, Microsoft included a snowy mountain wallpaper. This wallpaper was not included in any of the Windows 10 builds. I've found the wallpaper at this link. However, it says "All rights reserved" as the copyright status. Am I allowed to download that wallpaper to use as a desktop background?

Link to image w/ image:

Foxtrack on Tasersuaq

5 minutes ago, Snake89 said:

As Zhangm said you're fine. But you can't use the wallpaper for any type of commercial product for sell unless you pay a fee.

I frequently make videos that I post on YouTube, and these videos are normally screencasts of my computer screen. Many times, my desktop wallpaper appears in the screencast, so it would appear in the YouTube video. However, I don't put ads on my videos, so I don't make any money off of them. Would it still be okay to use the wallpaper?

24 minutes ago, Snowbooks1419 said:

I frequently make videos that I post on YouTube, and these videos are normally screencasts of my computer screen. Many times, my desktop wallpaper appears in the screencast, so it would appear in the YouTube video. However, I don't put ads on my videos, so I don't make any money off of them. Would it still be okay to use the wallpaper?

I would just send the copyright owner a msg and asking if it's safe to do so.

1 hour ago, Snowbooks1419 said:

I frequently make videos that I post on YouTube, and these videos are normally screencasts of my computer screen. Many times, my desktop wallpaper appears in the screencast, so it would appear in the YouTube video.

I would email the owner and tell them that you will be including a link to the image in the video description.