Electric Shavers

Maybe I am just a real geek... But it is probably just the battery and the batteries inside might be standard AA type, in which case you can replace them with some store bought rechargeables and soldier them in :D and get another 2 years from it.

Maybe I am just a real geek... But it is probably just the battery and the batteries inside might be standard AA type, in which case you can replace them with some store bought rechargeables and soldier them in :D and get another 2 years from it.

i guess i forgot to mention that it is cordless and can be run on the ac adapter which i already tried and still sounds motor is going

Could someone also recommend one as I am using Blade Razors and hope to get a good electric one in case I am in a hurry. Thanks

Electric shavers last me more than a couple of years.... have you thought about taking it apart? Maybe just a bit dirty inside....

Theres like no visible screws to unscrew it and i bet i have to break alot of plastic clips to take it apart

I had a Braun Cruzer 3 for about 2 years or so and it is finally slowly fading to death. Any good replacements?

It's generally not a good idea to change brands especially if you have a heavy beard since they all have different cutter types, I tried a braun (a top of the line) after using philishave for several years and it didn't do a good job

I've had a Norelco Quadra Action razor for about 3 or 4 years now I believe. I really like it. I replace the blades once a year for around $30. No shaving cream or gel necessary!

I stand by Philishave for now...

My current one is Philishave (an ancient model) (de luxe edition :p )

philishave1.jpg

Started using it about a year ago after I needed a new shaver but didn't have the money to buy a serious one. (Don't try that cheap crap!)

Never switched afterwards...

It's generally not a good idea to change brands especially if you have a heavy beard since they all have different cutter types, I tried a braun (a top of the line) after using philishave for several years and it didn't do a good job

If i shave every 2 days then it is not heavy and all good shaver can handle it..however if it let it grow for 4 days or more then it can become heavy

i hate them, wife got me a $150 for xmas thing sucks, my blade is so much better. what a waste of $ told her not to get me one but nooo