Where are the Savegames in Vista for...

I just installed Vista, those two games and want to copy over my old savegames. I can't find the damn folder. I already started every game and saved once because I thought it would create the folder but I couldn't find anything. I also searched for "The Witcher" and it doesn't even find and folder called like that. I mean in XP the folders were in My Documents but obviously in Vista they aren't.

Somebody help please?

I was about to make a topic about saved games in Vista in general.

Games for Windows title such as The Witcher have their games in your user folder under documents, as stated above. It's either on your start menu or desktop typically, but if you can't find it, go to your primary hard drive, then users, then select your user name and "Documents."

What I do not get is why Vista made a "Saved Games" folder -- which I think was a brilliant idea -- yet GFW wants developers putting them under "Documents." Huh? That just makes no sense to me. I have yet to see any program use the "Saved Games" folder yet, and I'd much rather my saved games be there so I can back them up. My "Documents" folder is littered with other stuff.

I was about to make a topic about saved games in Vista in general.

Games for Windows title such as The Witcher have their games in your user folder under documents, as stated above. It's either on your start menu or desktop typically, but if you can't find it, go to your primary hard drive, then users, then select your user name and "Documents."

What I do not get is why Vista made a "Saved Games" folder -- which I think was a brilliant idea -- yet GFW wants developers putting them under "Documents." Huh? That just makes no sense to me. I have yet to see any program use the "Saved Games" folder yet, and I'd much rather my saved games be there so I can back them up. My "Documents" folder is littered with other stuff.

One of the windows games, think its Spider Solitaire uses the saved games folder.

Although I entirely agree with you, it seems such a useful feature (having all games saved into a single location? yes please!), that's supported by the OS, yet no games, even the GFW/GFWL games use it. Madness.