[Cursors] Gant 3

thanks ALOT Relativity_17 :)

edit: just tried the slim version. still kinda "huge". any chance on getting a slimmer/thinner version?

Edited by insanekiwi

thanks alot Relativity_17 for changing the format of the cursors. good stuff... as for the other colours, i guess i will do red next but i dont know if i have time because of exams coming up and the business of school right about now. ill try and get to it. As for the size thing, i havent gotten many complaints, and personally i enjoy them this size so maybe in time the sizes will change, but not now. cya

edit: just reminding ppl of my past post... what would people like to see as the link cursor? just the normal blue globe, change the globe a different colour, or just use the coloured cubes...? thanks guys!

edit numero 2: just wondering if people actually want teh cursor to be a different colour, or just the things like the little shapes or exclamation marks a different colour?

Edited by ozan_03

just wondering if i need to get permission to release red, i just got it done, and i really dont feel like waiting, think i could just release anyhow?

Maybe...  Not for at least several days though.

I'm getting hit with AP tests and finals right now.

585881177[/snapback]

sounds good. i'll wait for ya :D

I'll see what I can do about getting CUR versions for the new colors.

As a side note, I won't be converting the set on Wincustomize, mostly because I don't feel like registering there. Suffering from Lazy ****** Syndrome...

Original color, Mini version (resized to 50%):

GANT_Orig_small.zip

Green, Full size:

GANT_Green_Large.zip

Rest will have to wait till later. Still haven't completed finals yet...in fact, I don't know when the hell they are...

Edited by Relativity_17

I've created new Cursor Scheme Installation Files for the new Cursors (Green_Large, Orig_small, Red_50, Red_75 & Red_Full); copy them to the directories where you extracted the cursors, right click and select install (it copies the cursors to the Cursor Directory and creates a Scheme).

585932711[/snapback]

NICE! thanks :)

• 5 weeks later...