Two Worlds Xbox 360 Gameplay screens *Oblivion 2.0

If someone can out-Oblivion Oblivion, I'm all for it. And as a bonus, it will give the Oblivion team a new bar to clear.

So, is this a Mod or a new game? By the developers of Oblivion or a totally different company?

Hope it's for PC :D I am addicted to Oblivion now I just started playing it ;)

Looks awesome, but does it run smooth? Oblivion is an awesome game and hooked on it, but it runs far from smooth, in indoor environments (like dungeons, caves, castles etc) runs smooth as, outdoors is another story, it still look amazing but it's far from smooth, in fact it can get very "jerky" in some areas...I'm all for better graphics but not at the cost of game play, I'd rather a game that look the same or a little less impressive then Oblivion and run completely smooth indoor and outdoor..then something that just looks incredible and has a low frame rate...ok that is the end of my rant :p

The architecture looks almost identical to Oblivion, but maybe it's just me.

Yeah, it does look like the Oblivion engine doesn't it. :\

Looks awesome, but does it run smooth? Oblivion is an awesome game and hooked on it, but it runs far from smooth, in indoor environments (like dungeons, caves, castles etc) runs smooth as, outdoors is another story, it still look amazing but it's far from smooth, in fact it can get very "jerky" in some areas...I'm all for better graphics but not at the cost of game play, I'd rather a game that look the same or a little less impressive then Oblivion and run completely smooth indoor and outdoor..then something that just looks incredible and has a low frame rate...ok that is the end of my rant :p

Glad to see its not just me who had a heap of trouble in out door areas, I wasn't sure if my 360 was on its death bed or what. :\