PES 6

Played it at game, i'm not impressed graphics were poorly (although for some reason all games look crap there), but i used to like PES for its fun gameplay, I feel they have taken that out now. The gameplay was sooo slow, everything just felt clunky and it jus't wasn't fun Fifa 07 for me this year.

got it through my door this morning, wasn't too impressed with it.. felt slow and less fluid then the previous games, and as much as it hurts me to say it but FIFA has finally won this round of football sims (fifa '07 on the pc really impressed me)

ill be buying it tomorrow.... cant wait.

with every new release of PES it always feels different until you get used to it.... every version has played different from the last.. always been an improvement though, and its always trying to be more of a sim rather than an arcade type pick and play like fifa.

FIFA = pass, pass, pass, run, shoot, score - its crap, i like the mini game before the match though and the graphics are good but the gameplay and longevity are pants and always have been.

I got both Fifa 07 and PES 6 for the xbox 360 yesterday, I played on them both last night and I'm really disappointed with PES 6. It just doesn't seem to have the fluid movement Fifa 07 has, the graphics have been updated but it doesn't have the looks of Fifa 07.

If you were going to buy either Fifa 07 or PES 6 I would definitely recommend Fifa 07.

is pes6 the same as we10, cause thats been out for half a year? and i think its real smooth game play, best we yet.

is pes6 the same as we10, cause thats been out for half a year? and i think its real smooth game play, best we yet.

Not sure but I think they are both form konami but WE10 is aimed more at the asian market and also i think it's more tactial/strategy.

no, pro evo always comes out before winning eleven. same games but released in america and asia under the winning eleven name.

FIFA 07 on the 360 was released over here about a week ago, im very impressed by this game (even with the lack of leagues, but i think pes only has 5 and fifa with 6)

it is good as i expected.... but..... its very hard though... either that or im just crap!

playing the master league which has always been hard anyway, im just finding it hard to actually score, ive only scored 3 goals in 9 games... i think i need to re-think my approach to the way im used to playing pro evo!

im not having any luck getting onto xbox live though for a game?

so what that it hasnt got 250 stadiums and sponsors on shirts.....the gameplay is excellent.

i had high hopes for this game, i dont know fifa07 really sucked on the xbox360 its as if they did too much and it just felt wrong wen u played it. Fifa07 for me this year comes out on top as the better football game, it just feels better than proevo 6 for some strange reason, who knows maybe EA have got it right for once. (im on about the PC versions and not the 360 versions, coz fifa07 on xbox360 sucked)

I am dissapointed as a few featues are missing on the ?50 360 version that are on the ?30 ps2 version. Match details for example are mising, very simple feature that I found useful. Saving replays are also missing, another feature I find highly useful. The main one is kit editing and the like, you can only edit players, not create them, this is a big feature missing, having to play with the standard kits sucks. I hope they sort this out with a patch.

There are some very noticable differences though, being able to challenge the keep now is nice, also they have removed invisible walls. E.g you smack it just past post keeper dives, before used to stay on pitch now goes off for a corner, keeper and ball as one. Also the goalies dont always save it, they do fumble if its a hard shot or a dodgy angle. A few very significant gameplay features Fifa does not have.

As for fifa 07, I thought the gameplay was unsmooth, they always seem to be stuck on certian axis running down the pitch or across, very linear. Trying to weave in and out of players isnt good as they have to plant their foot heavy before moving. Pro Evo 6, at first I thought was pants, but now, I think its an improvement gameplay wise over PES5, however they are missing a few key featues which are not hugely hard to add but I find them important.

I think PES wins this round, but only just, I think they were too conservative moving to HD, but PES7 I think will be the ultime sim, destroying Fifa 08/09

no, pro evo always comes out before winning eleven. same games but released in america and asia under the winning eleven name.

FIFA 07 on the 360 was released over here about a week ago, im very impressed by this game (even with the lack of leagues, but i think pes only has 5 and fifa with 6)

no, pes is a rebranding of we. konami jp makes the we/pes franchise, so when pes5 came out, it was based on the we8/9 gameplay/engine. same as pes6, its based on we10 engine. asia gets their hands on the latest winning eleven first, and im proud

You couldn't be more wrong. amateur.

no, pes is a rebranding of we. konami jp makes the we/pes franchise, so when pes5 came out, it was based on the we8/9 gameplay/engine. same as pes6, its based on we10 engine. asia gets their hands on the latest winning eleven first, and im proud

Asia does indeed get their hands on WE first. I been playing WSWE10 for the past 6 months and now PES6 has come out (and I paid for it) I am HEAVILY disapointed in it and will be selling it on. Played it once and thought......

"WTF. WSWE10?"

Generally PES for European release has some updated things and occasionally more fluid graphics... Not this time sir. Not this time.

You couldn't be more wrong. amateur.

Sorry, but even if he is wrong why be so rude about it?... People on this board are so elitist about the tiniest thing. :rolleyes:

Well my friend bought PES6 Last week he hade 48 Hours to change the game, well he did it, and he bought fifa 07. i would say fifa 07 won this round the graphics are awesome/

Well my friend bought PES6 Last week he hade 48 Hours to change the game, well he did it, and he bought fifa 07. i would say fifa 07 won this round the graphics are awesome/

graphics don't make the game :)

EVERYONE ON NEOWIN SIGN THIS PETITION FOR PRO EVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Konami have already logged around 600 complaints and their London office said if they receive 1000 complaints, it is very possible that they would release an update, so please do these simple steps to save PES6

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/sig...?proevo6&51