BioShock 2

Yeah me too :D. On the site there's an article about a girl missing and has a description of something new. Maybe a new big daddy :D ?

Yeah me too :D. On the site there's an article about a girl missing and has a description of something new. Maybe a new big daddy :D ?

I'll have to check it out when I'm at home. IE7 at work doesn't like Flash :pinch:

May be Rapture ran out of little sisters and the BD's begin to kidnap girls? :huh:

I love the idea of taking out the game from rapture for some levels :yes:

let the speculations begin

have you guys also seen the trailer? you can see a young woman holding a doll of a big daddy... suppose that she was one of the little sisters, and its taken 7 years for her to grow so much, could she also have been a genetically modified person to age quickly , just like jack?

They have updated the site with two new kidnapping locations, as well as more clippings from newspapers, etc. I think the man from the original clippings, Jeremiah Wright, is still our protagonist in this viral marketing campaign.

have you guys also seen the trailer? you can see a young woman holding a doll of a big daddy... suppose that she was one of the little sisters, and its taken 7 years for her to grow so much, could she also have been a genetically modified person to age quickly , just like jack?

that trailer is a placeholder for the trilogy, imo. the woman/girl represents BIOSHOCK3 (which have been confirmed, btw). BIOSHOCK2 is clearly about the building of the City of Rapture (shown in the first part of the trailer). I believe (especially after looking at www.somethinginthesea.com) is about Andrew Ryan secretly building rapture under the eyes of the three world super powers...

hell - I'm excited too... :woot:

Edited by pjak

I can't wait. As long as the prequel is in-depth enough, and reveals answers to questions about the first one, I'm happy. It sounds awesome already!

let the speculations begin

The trailer is what really confuses me, I was under the impression BioShock 2 was the prequel to BioShock, but that trailer sorta implies it's a sequel.....I'm not bothered either way as I loved the first game and definitely will get BioShock 2, I'm just damn confused about what it's suppose to be! :wacko:

I can't wait. As long as the prequel is in-depth enough, and reveals answers to questions about the first one, I'm happy. It sounds awesome already!

It's not a prequel.

for some reason I my expectations aren't very high for this game. unless they bring more Ayn Rand/Atlas Shrugged into this, I'm not going to look forward to this. They pretty much set the bar pretty high with the first game.

Can't wait for the next one. :D

And I don't know why people are saying its a prequel, the first game took place in 1960, but the dates on the newspaper cut outs all say 67? so surely it is a sequel.

was anyone able to access the hidden dots on the website? I've been trying but can't find any of them.

Hidden dots?

BIOSHOCK2 is clearly about the building of the City of Rapture (shown in the first part of the trailer)

huh... are you confusing between the trailer and the fan art pictures a long time ago which people kept saying was official until it was revealed that they were not official at all?

and oh, http://kotaku.com/5165836/big-sisters-stal...ne=true&s=x

Edited by carmatic

Can't wait for the next one. :D

And I don't know why people are saying its a prequel, the first game took place in 1960, but the dates on the newspaper cut outs all say 67? so surely it is a sequel.

Hidden dots?

Warning *spoilerz*

Link

hmm the 4th posting on the somethinginthesea website has that poster in the first post.... gaah i sound confusing, basically its the one which says www.somethinginthesea.com on it.... its as if the internet existed back in 1967??

also, if you click around the southern part of Africa, there is a 'blank' posting, like the rest of the site blurs out and you can hear a piece of paper, but nothing shows up...maybe thats the next location?

huh wtf a new pile of papers just got posted on the south part of Africa... im confused...like its got a string attached to the 4th posting... i think it only appeared after i tried the 'trace the hidden dots from southern Ireland' thing or something

::edit:: and no freakin way some website is gonna make me do those voices!!

Edited by carmatic