Vanishing Point Game Seattle VIP Party!

Hi everyone! If you accessed the Vanishing Point site between Jan. 24 and Jan. 26 18:00 (6 PM), you may have seen an special VIP Party invitation on the Puzzle Box 4 page. If you are planning to attend the party please let me know!

The reason I'm posting this topic is the fact you had to reply to vanish@vanishingpointgame.com with both the subject and body saying "yes" before Jan. 26 18:00 (6 PM). I have already done that and if you have too, congratulations! However, I forgot to print off the page which if I remember correctly, I had to do that to get in.

If anyone already has the page printed off, please send post a link of a scanned print of the page or if you saved the site, a link of that for all the people who couldn't print it off. Thank you and I will still be attending even if I can not get into the Party. Thank you and I hope to see people there!

My first post here. Seen the invite and sent my reply in time. Live on the east coast and will not be going. If I receive a reply, any one is welcome to it.

My first post here. Seen the invite and sent my reply in time. Live on the east coast and will not be going. If I receive a reply, any one is welcome to it.

That would be great since we already have the babysitter for the weekend and Hotel accommodations that can't be canceled now. I thought the event was just after the clues were given and not special invite.

The invitation says:

Date: Saturday, January 27, 2007

Time: 1900-2200hrs P.S.T.

Locale: Undisclosed. Transportation will be provided from event coordinates.

The event coordinates are Gas Works Park in Seattle.

I called the parks dept. and yes indeed, there's fireworks scheduled for there tomorrow night.

Oh, and the Park Dept. said that it was an Invitation Only event, so it sounds as though you should have your print out of the rsvp email with your email address, as that's probably what they'll be going by....imho

I just got my RSVP Confirmation today! I'm printing it out right now. I'm really excited since it's like 8 minutes from where I live. In terms of where the party will be held is unconfirmed however the transportation is "provided" and all you have to do is come to event which is at 6pm at GasWorks. For everyone who successfully got in and are planning on going to the event, I hope to see you there. I'll be the Asian kid with glasses ^^.

Remember, you need to be over 21 for the VIP party.

If you're going to broadcast the events, why should I show up live?

Each live event will be amazing. I?ve arranged some spectacular feats that the world has never seen before and should not be missed. Plus, for those of you over 21 who can show up at the final Seattle event, I?ve arranged for an extra special celebration.

http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/faq.htm

I got what seems to be a generic response from "Sheri Sullivan" at Microsoft (sheris@microsoft.com). It's probably a generic response because I specificially indicated I could NOT attend:

"Congratulations! Your RSVP for the celebration has been received. See you at the party."

Attached to the email, below the sentence is a java .gif link to this page:

java script:ol('http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/');

Wish I could go!

I was wondering why the invitation says 7:00 and the box coutdown says 6:00.

I think the deal is that the clues are going to be at 6:00 at Gas Works Park - maybe in the fireworks. Everyone and anyone can go, just as in the prior 3 boxes events.

Then we'll be transported to the party, where you'll need the invitation, probably to get on the bus or boat. Originally it was saying 21 years old probably because of alchohol but the invitation said 18 - so I think they decided to just screen for age/alcohol at the party,(21 is legal drinking age in WA state). The 18 thing probably has more to do with WA state gambling and contest laws.

I can't think of a large facility in the area for a party except there is a large old stationary ferry/boat nearby that rents out for functions. Hah, it might actually be on a boat. There's a local boat company that has boats for parties and they're docked across the lake. Yep, that's my bet.

Straight from: http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/faq.htm

If you're going to broadcast the events, why should I show up live?

Each live event will be amazing. I?ve arranged some spectacular feats that the world has never seen before and should not be missed. Plus, for those of you over 18 who can show up at the final Seattle event, I?ve arranged for an extra special celebration.

Now says 18.

I want to go to the VIP Party but didn't respond in time. Gasworks is only a few blocks away. I would love to get on the Party Bus. Anybody have an invite they won't be using for tonight's event in Seattle. Plz PM me Thanks!

I asked about bringing guests, and here is the response I got:

Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:18 PM

To: Jon Ganio (Kelly Services Inc)

Subject: RE: Vanishing party

Any problem bringing 2 guests?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That should be fine just make sure to have your printed out invitation.

J O N G A N I O

Event Marketing Manager

Windows Client PMG

a-jogani@microsoft.com (email)

425-704-7922 (office) | 206-854-5170 (mobile) | 425-936-7329 (fax)

Hey guys, I would really really like to go to the VIP party, I live right near gasworks. Does anyone have an invite they don't need or anyone willing to bring me as a guest?