Modotate 2.02.02

I never thought this app would be useful until I found out that it really works well for me. It can save me a lot of desktop workspace with beautiful alpha blending and wonderful trnasition effect which doesn't slow down my PC at all. Plus with increase window displaying performance by shrink window to a paper to save resources on desktop so I can move window dialog more smoothly. This program consumes only 2-3MB per one window 3D rendering with alpha-blending. It's really worth to try for me ;)

Madotate 2.02.02 English translation by Windows X Down

Proper English Translation by DavC73

post-34-1084129409.jpg

Edited by Windows X

You see? Madotate is independent from large program resources like Dreamweaver or Photoshop. Madotate doesn't care how many program consumes although it comsumes 80MB but Madotate still use 2-3MB to make 3D window.

post-34-1084129947.jpg

Nice translation, but the lack of multi-monitor support is upsetting. I know its not your program though windows x. I just hope the developer updates it soon/some day.

edmonton, I'm not Japanese and I can't even read other characters except some katakana but who cares?. I can make a deal anyway.

Oh! I'm seventeen Thai man.

Hi,

How to make the windows to sit in the side and in all sides.... Could you translate those right-click menu also and also some drop-down menus also.....

Thanks.....

I need to get source code and recompile it. A bit too far from simply ways. btw, it's not too much important to do anyway.

Oh this is just... awesome! Really nice app! Think I've tried like... five different 3D programs.. none of them good, but this take everything to a whole new level. GREAT!

Thanks a lot Windows X! (Y)

I need to get source code and recompile it. A bit too far from simply ways. btw, it's not too much important to do anyway.

How to move the windows to the side of the desktop as in yr screenshot, like 4 sides of the desktop..... for me it goes to the top and bottom only.

Windows X: You couldn't translate the text when you right click on a process in the taskbar? Would make it a lot more fun to have :)