iTunes TaskBar Controls

Question

I downloaded the iTunes Windows COM SDK to check it out and noticed this:

To create an IiTunes object from JScript:
var iTunesApp = WScript.CreateObject("iTunes.Application");

Heres 3 simple files to Next/PlayPause/Forward Tracks. Simply create a shortcut to them in your Quick Launch bar or add a Toolbar folder to the taskbar.

(No icons included)

iTunesControls.zip

9 answers to this question

I cannot seem to get these to work. Do I have to do anything to get them work, I simply have placed them in my taskbar, in a new toolbar. But when I press them they dont work...

Do I have to put them in the iTunes folder?

I cannot seem to get these to work. Do I have to do anything to get them work, I simply have placed them in my taskbar, in a new toolbar. But when I press them they dont work...

Do I have to put them in the iTunes folder?

i just double click and it works

i havenot put them in the taskbar who can supply me some icons?

Why not just use the iTunes Toolbar? Here are a few mini-apps that can control iTunes (Next, Previous, Play, Stop). You can put them in the quick launch, your links bar in IE/Explorer or turn them into IE toolbar buttons with a number of programs.

Why not just use the iTunes Toolbar? Here are a few mini-apps that can control iTunes (Next, Previous, Play, Stop). You can put them in the quick launch, your links bar in IE/Explorer or turn them into IE toolbar buttons with a number of programs.

586848683[/snapback]

thats an awesome app, looks mega cool on the taskbar.

thanks a lot :D