What Browser Do You Use?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What Browser Do You Use?

• Internet Explorer
    • Maxathon (MyIE2)
    • Firefox
    • Opera
    • Other (Please State)

Yet another poll that Firefox dominates.  Easied.

Big surprise. Neowin is like a cult in that the majority of it's users tend to proclaim certain things as best. Firefox, AMD, Samsung, Asus, Corsair, Dell 2001FP, Logitech MX500/700, the list goes on. It's all one big bandwagon.

Big surprise.  Neowin is like a cult in that the majority of it's users tend to proclaim certain things as best.  Firefox, AMD, Samsung, Asus, Corsair, Dell 2001FP, Logitech MX500/700, the list goes on.  It's all one big bandwagon.

i gotta agree with you. It's like a trend, not only in Neowin but other forums as well. All the commoners tend to flock together i guess.. :)

EDIT: where's the option for more than one of the stated browsers? I use both IE and Firefox. Both are equally good in its own way. :)

Neowin must have atleast 100 of these threads 1 was only made like yesterday :pinch:

Anyway I voted other - Safari is by none the best Browser (And ok its Mac only but you can get all the other browsers listed for Mac too! including Internet Explorer!)

Wherefore art thou getting betwixt with thine forsaken ideas. Tis thy witchery of Neowin that hast influenced your thoughts.

*resumes reading Othello*

Tis thy trusty, quondam Mate, Doom'd to share thy fiery fate. The fiery fate of the Firefox. :yes: