Case that looks like the Apple G5 case?

I'm planning on building a PC eventually, and was just researching some things for fun. I really like the look of the Apple G5 case, but was unable to find one comparable that I could buy to use for my PC. Any of you know where I might be able to find one of these?

EDIT: It looks like they've got a couple on eBay, but I'm still curious if there are any I could buy from a retailer or website or something.

@ Aldur. That's overclockers.co.uk 's own remake of the EZ Cool Alpine case. It's a decent case and cheap as well. I'd go with that rather than spending >?100 on a Lian Li.

@ Aldur. That's overclockers.co.uk 's own remake of the EZ Cool Alpine case. It's a decent case and cheap as well. I'd go with that rather than spending >?100 on a Lian Li.

585860378[/snapback]

thanks ill check that out as im planning on getting a new case soon:))

I have the case Aldur posted.

Pros: AMAZINGLY quiet and COOL. 43 @ full load.

Cons: Shoddy quality control. We (the store I work for) purchased 3. of those 3, one was missing the brackets from the top and bottom and merely had a bag of extra screws. Also, burned out LEDs (in the front grill area). One of the others had scratched brackets. However, we purchased more and have not had any problems.. yet. Also, be aware the front peice is plastic, and the holes are cosmetic. It is not ventilated in the front aside from the round blue lighted grill areas.

3 out of 5. With a lot of work, it makes a nice case. I've even named mine the "Anti-G5" as I've swapped the blue for white LEDs, bought the black version of the case (it comes in Silver, gunmetal and black), removed the stupid 3.5" bay usb/audio part and placed them where they are on a real G5 (Dremel to the rescue!). The lighted blue grill areas have no lights now. Why? Air flow. Behind those lighted vents is a big plastic peice that blocks those areas completely. Stupid. So now they are open.