Sith to Jedi

I think there is one Jedi turned into Sith and then got back. I can't remember exactly.

585984188[/snapback]

Yeah, I've heard that too. ;)

I think he does. Which is why he appears next to Yoda and Obi-Wan ('Old Ben') with the Force.

How he learnt that ... I do not know ...

The net is the greatest source to all things geeky...

Rules For The Jedi Order

10) Any Force users seeking to join the Jedi Order that has already recieved training must seek the Council to join. Any darksiders returning must be examined by at least 2 Masters to see if he has turned and ready to do good.

Use of Google good is. /yoda

TYT

Play Knights of the Old Republic to find out...

585984208[/snapback]

I actually just bought the first one this week.....haven't been able to play it much yet though.....

If it is possible for a jedi to turn into a sith, then can a sith become a jedi?

585984180[/snapback]

A Sith becoming a Jedi??!!

Welcome to 1983!!!

Don't you get probation first or something? Some kind of grace period to be fully readmitted into the Jedi Order?

585984277[/snapback]

One would think..... :unsure:

Darth Vader didn't turn back to the light side at the end of VI. He was close. He was making progress. However, just like a Jedi can occasionally do evil deeds and remain largely on the light side, a Sith can occasionally do good deeds and remain largely on the dark side. That's what I think, anyways.

Darth Vader didn't turn back to the light side at the end of VI. He was close. He was making progress. However, just like a Jedi can occasionally do evil deeds and remain largely on the light side, a Sith can occasionally do good deeds and remain largely on the dark side. That's what I think, anyways.

585985950[/snapback]

Yes that sounds like a much better ending..... NOT.

I think its possible. In Star wars the movie and KOTOR, vader and malak both turned to the light side right before they died from their wounds.

But serioulsy man, who cares?

I've heard that the premise for episodes VII, VIII, and VIIII (if the films are made or not is anyone's guess) is that through some circumstances Luke goes over to the darkside, and eventually comes back, being able to use both light and dark sides of the force he becomes what Anakin was hoping to become in Episode III- The most powerful Jedi ever.