Autopatcher won`t work for me :(

Having several problems with Autopatcher on my XP SP2 system. When installing, I get the following error dialog box:

Error1.JPG

Then when I come to run Autopatcher, I get this:

Error2.jpg

Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

Having several problems with Autopatcher on my XP SP2 system. When installing, I get the following error dialog box:

Error1.JPG

Then when I come to run Autopatcher, I get this:

Error2.jpg

Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

586147292[/snapback]

The first errors (picture 1) aren't caused by AutoPatcher. I think that you need to install new drivers first and make your system stable.

You started AutoPatcher later on and get the error 35602: Key is not unique in collection.

Possible is that you have installed AutoPatcher over an existing version. If you did that, deleted the older version first and install the new one.

What release are you musing, the June Full or Lite release?

Edited by DaFlapDrol

The first errors (picture 1) aren't caused by AutoPatcher. I think that you need to install new drivers first and make your system stable.

You started AutoPatcher later on and get the error 35602: Key is not unique in collection.

Possible is that you have installed AutoPatcher over an existing version. If you did that, deleted the older version first and install the new one.

What release are you musing, the June Full or Lite release?

586147409[/snapback]

Using June Full, I have installed it in the past, so Ill try your suggestion. I illiminated the first error box, it was my content filter clashing with my antivirus :(

Cleared out the directory and tried again, worked fine, guess I must have had some remnants left over from last time I ran it. Thanks for your help!

Cleared out the directory and tried again, worked fine, guess I must have had some remnants left over from last time I ran it. Thanks for your help!

586152936[/snapback]

That's why we are here....to help each other :rofl: