Revolutionary Keyboard

I'm pretty sure it's just a mock-up design thing, but it does look cool. I would like one because i switch a lot of my keys around (like my Caps Lock key is actually Ctrl, and my ' key is actually /), so it'd be cool to have the physical keys displaying the right thing for once. I don't really care about the extra buttons, but i s'pose those are neat too.

I think he'll have to change his name, though, because Radio Shack already makes a keyboard called 'Optimus'.

Release date: 14.07.2005

I think I might have to get one :woot:

thats amazing. It'd be brilliant for games and stuff

very very nice, would like one of these too

i would expect a hefty price tag

586212022[/snapback]

Hefty probably doesn't even come close :|

My jaw is still dropped. That is a truely incredible piece of hardware. It's... oh.. wow. :blink:

I need one :woot:

They do a mouse too, look http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/mus/ It's hardly as innovative or cool but still... rather nice.

:o I have got to get me one!

....I wonder how it works with game's I mean in the Quake screen it was showing the guns that the number keys, Does it only work on games that it supports becuase I really don't think games and pre-programed to show a image on a key ....

It's not for sale just a concept, and the 14th was yesterday for Russia so don't expect any new news when our business day starts.

Sorry, cool concept however.