[Fantasy Football] Yahoo! Salary Cap Football

Hey, I just saw an ad for this game on Yahoo! called Salary Cap Football. I was wondering if anyone else is going to be playing this or has played? From what I briefly read, you pick 9 players every week and have $100 million to budget from. Sounds pretty interesting and seems a little more basic than fantasy football (meaning, you get to pick new players every week other than just have the same roster).

Well, I went ahead and joined a public league. They put you in a group with your favorite team and also the state you live in. So, I'm 49ers-California.

But, if a few folks from neowin want to give it a shot I'll create a group for us as well. I just made my team for week 1, it's actually kind of fun because it requires a bit of strategy. That $100 mil runs out pretty quickly, but it is possible to get good players all around the board. The great feature I like is the money value changes each week based on performance.

Well, I went ahead and joined a public league. They put you in a group with your favorite team and also the state you live in. So, I'm 49ers-California.

But, if a few folks from neowin want to give it a shot I'll create a group for us as well. I just made my team for week 1, it's actually kind of fun because it requires a bit of strategy. That $100 mil runs out pretty quickly, but it is possible to get good players all around the board. The great feature I like is the money value changes each week based on performance.

586452367[/snapback]

Sounds like their Fantasy Soccer Leagues. No trades, just a salary cap and you have to squeeze what you can out of 100 cap points. Yeah, it's pretty fun. But I'm already in both of the Neowin Fantasy Football Leagues, College Pick'em and Fantasy Soccer so I'll have to pass lol.

Sounds like their Fantasy Soccer Leagues. No trades, just a salary cap and you have to squeeze what you can out of 100 cap points. Yeah, it's pretty fun. But I'm already in both of the Neowin Fantasy Football Leagues, College Pick'em and Fantasy Soccer so I'll have to pass lol.

586456209[/snapback]

Haha, I hear ya. I've signed up for pretty much everything Yahoo has for football this year after I told myself I wouldn't. I like the Survival Football where you pick 1 team to win and if they lose you're done - I usually don't make it passed the 3rd week but it's still fun.

Suscept - here's the link :)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/salcap