Where is 1-liter Mountain Dew Sold?

dont know what to say? 7-eleven, wallmart, other big name stores where you live. I dont think we can help you with a "1-liter Mountain Dew location" google search :p

It doesn't have to be Mountain Dew. I bought a 20oz Diet Pepsi a week ago that had the Every Ten Minutes promotion on it. Heh, tried to put in the code, and the site wasn't even activated yet! Guess Pittsburgh is an early-release location for these sorts of things... we got Coca-Cola Zero before a lot of people had even heard of it.

dont know what to say? 7-eleven, wallmart, other big name stores where you live. I dont think we can help you with a "1-liter Mountain Dew location" google search  :p

586486859[/snapback]

What about Froogle? :happy:

I guess people are buying MDs out quick, it would be funny and sad to see things get ulgy. MD trucks robbed, store fights. That would be a precursor to the day the 360 comes out.

Walmart has 20oz bottles here. Picked up a couple of regular MD and LiveWire cause it also has the promotion. It was weird because the MD was $0.78, but the Pepsi and Sierra Mist was still $1.19 for 20oz with the promotion. So I was like screw that I'm just getting MD and LiveWire. Picked up like three of each ;)

Hope I WIN that would be awesome!! :cool: :D