? Tilt Range

0? to +20?

? Video Input Connector

HD-15 (analog), DVI-D (digital)

? Color Systems

16.2 million

Looks the same to me :wacko:

586822371[/snapback]

the textures are clearer in HDTV, there are more colors in HDTV and the water look more real in HDTV compared to SDTV

give me one reason why what is in the hdtv picture cant be done in the standard picture.?

Its done that way purposely to sell more hdtvs . there is nothing in the hdtv pic that cant be done on the other one except for the clarity.

also the character is not in the same position so its hard to tell the dif

give me one reason why what is in the hdtv picture cant be done in the standard picture.?

Its done that way purposely to sell more hdtvs . there is nothing in the hdtv pic that cant be done on the other one except for the clarity.

586822435[/snapback]

well first you can see individual blades of grass on 720p which you cant in 480i/p

you can see granular textures on surfaces in 720p while in 480i/p its blurred out

there are more colors in 720p, the colors are most enhanced

The same effects will the shown in both resolutions but how 720p version will be more real than 480i/p version.

its like black and white vs color tv. you can see everything in black and white but color is missing, similiarly in hDTV there is realism you cant see in SDTV

586822435[/snapback]

Uh you fit more pixels on HDTV screen, so you can see more detail, some stuff too detailed for 480i will blur together but stay sharp on the HDTV.

The difference between 480p and 720p is almost just like the difference between running a PC game at 640x480 or 1024x768 (except in this case without any performance penalty). Of course the only difference is "clarity"; what other difference would there be? And if you have a 19in TV and sit 6ft away from it, you'd probably not notice a difference between 480p and 720p for obvious reasons.

Again, if you want to get a good picture at what the difference between 480p and 720p is, just open up a PC game and switch back and forth between 640x480 and 1024x768.

damn, that looks like it's running on my GeForce2 :unsure:

Are you sure that's PGR3? It just doesn't look right...

Hmm, looks like the difference is significant like they say. But no more than the difference between standard and HD has always been...

Edited by daedalus42

wow, looks like im not going to buy an xbox 360, i cant afford to shell out 2000 for a hdtv just so i can play games.

586822707[/snapback]

precisely why MS isnt worried about HDMI/DVI in PS3 . because right now people dont care to buy HDTV let alone with with 1080p

Edited by OrangeSoul