iFlex by DanilloOc

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this amazing skin by DanilloOc on wincustomize.

This is the first skin I've switched to after VistaXP by Kol. It's a great medium blue skin that has clean and smooth lines.

Although it uses all the new features of WB5, they are all subtly implemented, which is something I hope becomes a trend. You'll notice with the window capture attached that translucency is not overdone, which is a problem I had with Kol's skin when it was on top of windows with lotsa text.

DanilloOc's skill has progressed leaps and bounds since he first started submitting to the various skinning sites, and now, I'm comfortable to put him up there with MikeB314, Kol, Essorant and ^^Gabriel.

Get it from WinCustomize or DeviantArt

post-30599-1133857191_thumb.jpg

Edited by dividebyzero

Anyone know how to change the icon select color from lime green to something else ?

Hmmm... I'm getting that too. I just thought it was something wrong with my system, but it looks like it could be an artifact of the skin. I'll try contact the author, see if he can offer an explanation or update to the skin.

I wanna thank everyone for all the kind and support, i'm really glad you guys like the skin.

About the selection thing that Ron21 and dividebyzero noted, as Neil (WB frontman) said " Its an XP thing. XP combines the selection colour with the icon incorrectly and the end result is weird colours on the icon. This can be reproduced with Windows Classic too, just set the selection colour to the one used by this skin & you will get the same result."

this is the kind of skin microsoft should have used for xp instead of that ugly luna one. this one is sleek and really really easy on the eyes. not bright and not too dark. great job danillo. keep up the great work. maybe you should do something like vista style but better. change it around a bit. ill stick with this until you come up with something even better. great work!

maybe you should do something like vista style but better. change it around a bit. ill stick with this until you come up with something even better. great work!

Funny you should mention that ;) Check out 5imple and 5imple alpha also by DanilloOc! Get it here

I wanna thank everyone for all the kind and support, i'm really glad you guys like the skin.

About the selection thing that Ron21 and dividebyzero noted, as Neil (WB frontman) said " Its an XP thing. XP combines the selection colour with the icon incorrectly and the end result is weird colours on the icon. This can be reproduced with Windows Classic too, just set the selection colour to the one used by this skin & you will get the same result."

Thanks, I changed the selection color to dark blue. That way the icons don't have a lime green tint. :yes: