Orion Glass

Ok, its the same Orion, but with glassy buttons.

go to deviantart and see it for yourself screw here

i hope you all **** on me because, yes, there IS a lot of Vista themes out there. (and this one isn't KoL :( )

but i hope you like this one :]

EDITED FEB, 4, 2006

Added hover effect on open/save file panel as requested

Fixed the color of the tabs

Fixed hover colors on some buttons

Edited by Ortega

I really like it :) but here are few things that can get better :>

start7ja.jpg

like a lot of people I have 'start' on top of the screen.. and because of that fancy box showing users picture menu renders itself a bit off the button... any chance for a style without that picure box, so that the menu is rendered by closer to the button?

And:

in things like save form on those quick icons on the left when I just hover on them, and not select them text is a bit unreadable.

saveformbad3oj.jpg

But this can be due to limitations of windows skinning, cause I've noticed, that when it is selected you made it look good.

saveformgood9fw.jpg

..so is there even a way to fix this one?

anyway thanks for an excelent style (in fact excelent styleS, as I've gone through your dA gallery, and I was quite amazed with your works)

cheers

I love this theme :cool: I've been using VistaXP for the longest time because no other theme suited my tastes but this is just perfect :p

I have only one issue though - the tabs in opera are a little screwy.

screwiness4ww.png

Anyways, good work on theme :D

I really like it :) but here are few things that can get better :>

start7ja.jpg

like a lot of people I have 'start' on top of the screen.. and because of that fancy box showing users picture menu renders itself a bit off the button... any chance for a style without that picure box, so that the menu is rendered by closer to the button?

And:

in things like save form on those quick icons on the left when I just hover on them, and not select them text is a bit unreadable.

saveformbad3oj.jpg

But this can be due to limitations of windows skinning, cause I've noticed, that when it is selected you made it look good.

saveformgood9fw.jpg

..so is there even a way to fix this one?

anyway thanks for an excelent style (in fact excelent styleS, as I've gone through your dA gallery, and I was quite amazed with your works)

cheers

i think the startbutton and startpanel issue on top taskbars cant be solved. but i'll think a way.

for the save form, we dont have the "hover" option to configure, so its microsoft's limitation. but i can try to change the background of the panel to a darker one, so the text would be white.

I love this theme :cool: I've been using VistaXP for the longest time because no other theme suited my tastes but this is just perfect :p

I have only one issue though - the tabs in opera are a little screwy.

screwiness4ww.png

Anyways, good work on theme :D

cant even imagine what causes that

and for the people who asked for a shellstyle, i dont know how to make one and i dont wanna ask for permissions cause this is so boring.

so i ask you if someone could help me on that and make one for me :]

thanks for your comments people!