iTunes and Windows Live Messenger 8

Question

Does the 'now playing' feature in Windows Live Messenger support iTunes? If no, is there a way to make WLM 8 display the currently playing song on iTunes?

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

I checked it just now but on closing the Options dialog box when I'm done I get this error (which is surprising because I'm logged into Windows under an admin account):

post-135275-1152627799.jpg

Update (July 11, 2006): Nevermind. It works now. Making it the default player did the trick

Edited by rohitk89

I checked it just now but on closing the Options dialog box when I'm done I get this error (which is surprising because I'm logged into Windows under an admin account):

post-135275-1152627799.jpg

Update (July 11, 2006): Nevermind. It works now. Making it the default player did the trick

This has nothing to do with teh thread, but next time you get a error msg press ctrl+c and paste into notepad.

To set iTunes as your default player, go to start > run > type 'Control Panel' > Add/Remove programs > set program access and defaults > custom > iTunes...

In other words, start, Program Access and defaults, go to custom and click iTunes :p