Do you like money?

Money Money  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like money, and your opinion about it?

• Money rules, it gives me power and freedom
    • Money's dirty, but I need it to survive
    • I hate money, all these debts!
    • I hate money and would prefer to trade cows in exchange of products

I like earning Money . . I like having money . . I like spending money . . Money is just fine.

It would be a very difficult to live without a form of currency.

I also feel that I am being well compensated for the job that I do.

I really don't see why people have a problem with the concept of money

To avoid problems; its relatively simple:

Earn more, and/or spend less.

Also do not take everything out with loans or debt.

If you cannot afford it now, credit only means you will pay more for it later.

Live within your means, and strive to do better.

You just have to be smart about money management

Project an image of success, and you will succeed.

You will have to work at it to do better, and you will rarely get something for nothing

Edited by cooljerk_dv

The key is moderation. Enough to live comfortably on, which will vary from person to person, but not enough that would not compromise ones ethics and priciples.

Edited by Nexus

So if most people are saying that money is good and rules, then is it safe to say that money brings happiness, or at least some amount of happiness?

I like money.... I won't lie, but not because I'm greedy or I'm cheap because I like money or whatever. No, I like it because it gives me so much freedom, to choose from whatever I can buy from, more selection and I can plan the future with it.

I like the things I can DO with money. Note, I say "DO" not "BUY".

Buying is a thing you can do :p

Myself, Id like to have enough money to do the things i want to do, I wouldnt really need anymore..

Being quite independant, I feel much mnore secure when ive got a few K spare in my bank, compared to when im eatign into my overdraught, so yes, I like having money, this thread reminds me, i could really do to save up a buffer again now before I do any more spending.

If I didn't have money I wouldn't have a roof over my head, food in my belly or clothes to wear. I guess I like money.

People say money is the root of all evil, I would say that in actual fact greed is the root of all evil.

I don't like the aspect of money which destroys peoples ethics/morals, but I do recognise that it's a necessary evil. It's like anything else, when you have it you don't need it and when you need it you don't have it.

i say evil is the root of all evil.

of course i like money. what a silly question. i voted yes, but not for power & freedom. screw the "power & freedom", i just want that hot bmw or ipod or whatever.

Even though I like money, I haven't been able to keep it in one place for long. Whether its given to me, won, or even obtained by working hard, it all ends up doing the same thing: spending on stuff I either don't need but want; need for something important; or wasted on food.

But as I gain credit and learn the value of living by your own terms, it looks like money is the one thing that is keeping me away from things.

I like the things I can DO with money. Note, I say "DO" not "BUY".

Wipe your ass with it?