[req] HP wallpaper

Im currently on an HP laptop, which I installed Vista on. I very stupidly forgot to save the wallpapers onto a flash drive though. Could someone on Neowin who owns an HP laptop (Preferrably a widescreen one) send me those wallpapers (Or atleast the Wave and Wave Aqua ones). Id greatly appreciate it. :yes:

Hey,

I actually have both the Wave and Wave Aqua wallpapers from Hp on my computer. I own a Hp Desktop and I really like the Hp wallpapers so whenever a new one comes out I try to get my hands on it; these two I will have to thank Future Shop for, just stuck my thumbdrive into one of their Hp Notebooks and copied the files from it a couple months ago :laugh:

Anyways, here are both your wallpapers (Converted them from BMP to PNG just due to size):

waveaquaik9.th.png

waveyv2.th.png

Enjoy,

- Barret

Quick request... Can somebody remove the HP logo? I've tried, but my skill in Photoshop doesn't really deal with image manipulation like that, so I failed miserably. I love the walls, but I don't want the logo.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Both walls if possible.

Hey,

I actually have both the Wave and Wave Aqua wallpapers from Hp on my computer. I own a Hp Desktop and I really like the Hp wallpapers so whenever a new one comes out I try to get my hands on it; these two I will have to thank Future Shop for, just stuck my thumbdrive into one of their Hp Notebooks and copied the files from it a couple months ago :laugh:

Anyways, here are both your wallpapers (Converted them from BMP to PNG just due to size):

waveaquaik9.th.png

waveyv2.th.png

Enjoy,

- Barret

You my friend, are a life saver. Marry me? :blush:

Quick request... Can somebody remove the HP logo? I've tried, but my skill in Photoshop doesn't really deal with image manipulation like that, so I failed miserably. I love the walls, but I don't want the logo.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Both walls if possible.

there you go :)

waveaquaik9iu6.th.png

waveyv2gl1.th.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

post-236159-1188957752_thumb.jpg

here's the aqua one, once again, if you want the high res file contact me at the above e-mail adress

also contact me for any other photoshop requests, i will be happy to help.