Dutch translations of Autopatcher XP

Hi Everybody,

I thought it was kind of weird to keep replying to a post about dutch Autopatcher wich was way old and by a different translator.

So starting now, i will only read and announce in this post about the Dutch translations of Autopatcher XP that i make.

December release is on the way, i translated it, now we have to wait for blaze to encrypt it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, i have no idea. I work with a validated legal version of winXP, so i have not bothered checking that out. I say download it and test it. You could always try it out in a vmware machine with snapshots turned on.

Release of the Jan version will probably be today

It's now on its way to the mirrors. Expect it later today!

great work evincar thx again!!

and i dont know who seeding the torrent at 1.25mb/s BUT thx alot too!!!

greets

• 4 weeks later...
Is there already some progress on the February update?

Thanx

I'm not suprised if they skip it and go for the March version, since that will be released within 10 days - 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

i just didn't get around to doing a feb update, currently i'm waiting for the march release.

Plans for the future as follows:

I wont translate xp64. I tried it myself, it's just not worth the hassle.

I'll switch to translating vista but i'll wait till there is something to translate. Currently it's not more work to just use update then to use autopatcher. I'll wait till the number of updates gets more substantial. I'll probbably keep on doing the xp also for a while.

Evincar

• 5 weeks later...