BuufXP Universal Shellpack

BuufXP is the new CustoPack created by the TrucsenVrac.com team.

splashgg4.png

--- Presentation ---

The universal CustoPacks created with the BricoPack system by Bricomix, allow to install a pack on any version of Windows XP (32 bits), whatever the language !

Made according to the Ic?nes Buuf> by Mattahan, this new pack will modify the appareance of WindowsXP, giving it a new look.

BuufXP> modify WindowsXP in-depth, change pictures, icons, animations, cursors and the logon screen.

BuufXP> includes a new Buuf theme created by Homergitude, and the wallpaper "Some clouds sun" by Mattahan.

BuufXP> also includes some optional softwares to make your PC more functional et nicer.

-IColor Folder> by our friend Kemenaran, small application which change the folder's color !

-LClock> by RCube, a clock which replace your taskbar one by a Longhorn-like with its Buuf skin by Frackounet.

-RocketDock>: Dock by the Punk! Software team and its Buuf background by Nobodyuse.

-?berIconb> by the Punk! Software team : a small software which adds some effects on your icons when double-clicking on (very sweet result).

Yz'Shadowb> by M.Yamaguchi: software which adds shadow on your windows.

CursorXPb> ("Free" Version) by Stardock and its Buuf theme made by Aroche.

<--- Warning ---b>

BuufXP is compatible with all languages and versions of WindowsXPexcepted XP 64 (X64)b>.

<--- Some shots of BuufXP ---b>

buuflogonslc0.jpg

buuf1saz8.jpg

buuf2sov6.jpg

buuf3siq1.jpg

buuf4slx0.jpg

<--- Download ---b>

downloadsbuufxpta2.png

Edited by nobo

omg omg omg omg yes its out will install on other pc let you know how it goes, great job can't wait to try them

and guess large icons dont work right?

untitledbx8.jpg

Edited by redrumy3

Hi nobo,

Thanks for the Buuf shellpack!! I have a question though...is it possible to change the Active/Inactive title bar font? Most VSs I downloaded before are able to change this. However, with the Buuf VS, no matter which font I change it to, it reverts back to the font you specified on the VS. Can you advise on this? Thanks again!! :)

nobo:

Those icons are located:

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03

nobo:

Those icons are located:

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9

C:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03

Yeah, I noticed the tango shellpack have those iconized. I hope nobo can update the pack with this fixed. Everything else is just perfect!!

nobo:

Those icons are located:

Yes i now !

all files are included in this pack

but all modifications don't work after install

Where can I get the msstyle file used in the shellpack without installing the shellpack?

The Msstyle is only in the shellpack for the moment !

he's exclusiveness for this pack

omg omg omg omg yes its out will install on other pc let you know how it goes, great job can't wait to try them

and guess large icons dont work right?

untitledbx8.jpg

I'll go to see it ;)

Does the shellpack have an uninstaller built in to it? I'm hesitant about installing something like this on my work computer without a way to uninstall it.

All right he has an uninstaller

No edit is possible so I have to post again:

nobo, you sure the silent switch is working properly?

I got a white screen only... after the installation.

I don"t know

Sorry