Vystal Reloaded - Glass Look on XP

neu1fl6.png

Vystal is a nifty little app that will give your Windows XP the Vista Glass Look !

It applies the Aero Glass effect on your window's border just by one click.

Features:

- Blur effect on all videocards

- Customize your borders

- Every opened window is being updated

- Run it on Autostart

- Search automatically for updates

neu1ii6.th.jpg neu2db3.th.jpg neu3gn2.th.jpg neu4gb6.th.jpg neu5gy0.th.jpg neu6ng4.th.jpg

Vystal Download

Read More

Website

Edited by jojoey

Looks like a nice program. How is stability/performance ?

It's kinda heavy on the performance.

When I tested the old version it was buggy as hell...

Indeed, this is still beta 2.0. (latest)

looks nice but I have vista :laugh:

Yes, me too. :)

Can you fix the link? Because When I click download, i wait for another download button to appear, then I click it. Then theres an error. So I can't download 2.0. But I do have 1.2.1

Can you fix the link? Because When I click download, i wait for another download button to appear, then I click it. Then theres an error. So I can't download 2.0. But I do have 1.2.1

Here are the new screenshots:)

The link was down because JackHard updated his latest version. So go and try the new build. :)

*Link Updated*

It looks good, but it's unusable.

- The window caption is a weird smudge.

- When I open a new window it has an epileptic fit (sorta vibrates - I have fade in/out disabled).

- Loses vital functionality such as being able to resize the window. Maximizing was really jumpy too.

- The window kinda slides around.. When I drag it with the mouse and then stop, it carries on for a little bit and then comes back, like it's on a piece of string.

- The blur doesn't update. It blurs whatever is behind it when the window opens, and then it keeps that blur no matter where you move it.

I have a winamp skin with glass effect that works flawlessly so I'm not sure if it's the blur effect that's causing it or if the program is just buggy :unsure:

I can't get it to work.

I open it and it takes 5 minutes to load up. Then it doesn't even do anything. It just sits in the taskbar and I'll change settings around and it'll sit there another 5 minutes and does nothing.

hey dude i m unable to download the software when ever i click on the link it show an error ...and plz help ...

I can't get it to work.

I open it and it takes 5 minutes to load up. Then it doesn't even do anything. It just sits in the taskbar and I'll change settings around and it'll sit there another 5 minutes and does nothing.

I pretty much had the same sad experience. Oh well.

-Spenser

If anyone has version 2.0, please upload to rogehost.com, because its free and you don't need to sign up. then after you upload the file, copy the download link they give you, then paste it here.

and remember: upload all the files for vystal, not just the program itself, or upload the .rar or .zip file.

This sounds like a good program, but I have Vista, and I am using the Vista Basic Skin because of my graphics. Could I use this program? I will test it, and let everyone know.

dude the problem still continue .. the mirro page is also not working ... u can try urself or u can see the attachment ..............

dude the problem still continue .. the mirro page is also not working ... u can try urself or u can see the attachment ..............

Works for me, sounds like you have net issues.

try doing an ipconfig /flushdns and try again.

Just to update the bug report, as well as everything I mentioned before, I've noticed that:

- The blur DOES update, but only when I let go of the titlebar. It doesn't update as I'm dragging the window around.

- Clicking on the titlebar makes the taskbar button disappear and reappear, and double clicking will not maximize.

- The flickering is unbearable. It's not a regular flicker, it looks more like the window is having a spasm.