Neowanian Deviants (READ!)

Question

For all Neowin Deviants who are part of THIS (if you are not GO AND JOIN!) (hit watch this deviant)

I am wanting to make a journal entry of your single personal most favorite deviation.

Personal meaning something you have made yourself not someone else's work you like.

I have decided on a layout (which is limited as the NeowinDeviantGang not a paying subscriber) but I think it will work.

This list can be updated over time as necessary.

Thanks for Reading and I will be waiting

POST FAVORITE DEVIATION BELOW

|

V

Edited by SacrificialSoldier

Mine

did it a while ago, since then I have been lazy to do anything major...

how did you make that?:o

this screams for a tutorial ^^

Was just thinking maybe the Fav's from the list could be added to NeowinDeviantGang Faves page, what do ye think? :)

or was that already the plan? :unsure:

Was just thinking maybe the Fav's from the list could be added to NeowinDeviantGang Faves page, what do ye think? :)

I am new to DA. What do you mean? How do I do that?

I am new to DA. What do you mean? How do I do that?
You would have to go to each deviation and click the add to favourites link.

Edit: My favourite. It's so hard to chose but I guess it's this one.

I get it now! I will do that! Thanks!

*******************:D My fav :D*****************

YAY FOR DA! LOL

Hey I have a subscription but don?t know how to code a layout but can design one. Would anyone be willing to code a Deviant art subscription layout for me? I already said id pay for half the Neowin subscription Ill also design the subscription layout for Neowin if u guys want me to. But someone will have to code it. lol

If I have to choose one of my fav personal work I think this one http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46090977

I have more personal favs but I have to choose one. :D

You made that one? AMAZING! I had seen that one before and wondered at the skill! Good work! yours is added and I also added Veggies.

To Veggie. I am not sure that a subscription for the Neowin DA is worth it. Because after X amount of time the subscription WILL run out and it's not worth it to pay for something as menial as this. Thanks for offering though! (Y)