WinGuggle was released

Question

WinGuggle 1.4 was released!!!

If you've lost your Windows Vista and Office 2007 product key, this is very difficult to recover if you will just look for it at your registry. WinGuggle is a small application that can RECOVER your Windows Vista and Office 2007 Product Key easily. Also, In this version, It Customizes your Windows Vista-XP's Logo and Information completely. No Installation is needed, Just unzip the archive and launch the application.

ver1.4.jpg

DOWNLOAD NOW!

* Get Windows Vista and Office Product Key

* Change OEM Logo and Information Completely (Vista and XP)

* Change Performance Information and Tools OEM Logo (Vista Only)

*Now OEM Settings Customization is 100% Windows XP Compatible

*Manual and Automatic Backup of OEM Logo and Information

*Reset to default Button to restore the settings

NOTE: For Windows XP, .NET Framework is needed, here

--------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank Calvin and JCalbert, for his comment and It gives me some time to think more and make it 100% Windows XP compatible :)

If you have some suggestions for more development of the program, Please post... Thanks in Advance!

UnlockForUs.blogspot.com

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

19 answers to this question

What do you think about it? Please feel free to post some suggestions...I have just created this today for about 6-7 hrs after I decrypted the Windows Vista Product Key in the registry...haha!

Very useful. I have two PCs with Vista, and I ended reformatting one and forgot which one used which key. Tools like this simplify that dilemma greatly.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply guys!

Here's a question that I received a while ago:

It should be added to WinBubble instead of being a separate program.

Yap, you're correct...but I changed my mind because the nature of the two is different. WinGuggle will focus on Retrieving informations...(I'll released it on the next verions...)

like msinfo32.exe, dxdiag.exe, CPU-Z, etc... :)

What do you think?

This is a great day for me!

MajorGeeks.com quickly posted my utility and the news was scattered around the world!

Also, Freewarefiles.com gave again an amazing quality support to me! haha! :)

WOW!

Looks good Congrats !

Thank you so much HappyAndyK! :)

NEWS:

The next version of this product now supports Microsoft Office Product Key Recovery....I've just finished it today!...

Anyway, Stay tuned! I hope WinGuggle will evolve on something like CPU-Z with Product Key Recovery functionality. :)

Winguggle 1.1 was released!!! Enjoy guys... Again, Thanks Neowin.Net.

What's new? Office 2007 Product Key Recovery support...

Sorry Vista 32-Bit only...But Office 2007 maybe it will work. Please let me know! Thanks

WinGuggle 1.4 was released!!!

If you've lost your Windows Vista and Office 2007 product key, this is very difficult to recover if you will just look for it at your registry. WinGuggle is a portable utility that can recover your product key. Also, In this version, It Customizes your Windows Vista-XP's Logo and Information completely.

ver1.4.jpg

DOWNLOAD NOW!

* Get Windows Vista and Office Product Key

* Change OEM Logo and Information Completely (Vista and XP)

* Change Performance Information and Tools OEM Logo (Vista Only)

*Now OEM Settings Customization is 100% Windows XP Compatible

*Manual and Automatic Backup of OEM Logo and Information

*Reset to default Button to restore the settings

*Your Anti-virus will not give any alarm message

NOTE: For Windows XP, .NET Framework is needed, here

--------------------------------------------------

Seems there is some problem with google... It takes forever to update my webpage.

WinGuggle can Customize your OEM Information Completely (Windows Vista and XP) anyway if you like to do it manually no problem, here

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------

WinBubble hits 1million google results!!! thanks guys :D

I hope Mr. Google gives the right results... :)

I find Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder the best at retrieving passwords because it would recover the most serials from the most apps.

The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware open source utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install Windows from your registry. It allows you to print or save your keys for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Office XP, Office 2003, and Office 2007 family of products. It also has a community-updated configuration file that retrieves product keys for many other applications. Another feature is the ability to retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.

Hello AgentSmith, Thanks for the suggestion. Magical Jelly focuses on the key itself which has a bad reputation.

WinGuggle focused on two things... Recovering your key and Adding some Customization in OEM.

Most of the keyfinder programs forget that OEM Branding is needed also. That;s why WinGuggle never got a bad reputation.

NO Anti-virus will give any alarm message. :)

among the keyfinder programs, Still WinGuggle is the most handy utility to do some important things if you bought a brand new laptop or most especially Second Hand Computers like HP which by default you cannot get the disc.

1. Get and BACKUP the Product Key

2. Customize the OEM Branding Informations...(That's where WinGuggle goes ahead of the others...)

Publisher's wants my utility in Windows Vista. They want something new I think :D

Anyway, that's all I can say.

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

It is a nice program, but the only there are a two dislikes...

1.) It requires .Net <--- What if you don't have .Net installed?

2.) Why do you want to write to the registry when the user accepts the agreement? Why not write to a .ini file in the local folder with a value set to 1 when the user accepts the agreement?

[Microsoft.VisualBasic]Microsoft.VisualBasic.Devices.ServerComputer::get_Registry()
	ldstr "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\UnlockForUs\\MyTweaker"
	ldstr "sPath"

mmm....ok. Thanks for the Suggestion AgentSmith15. I didn't think of that! Are you a programmer also? What language can you do? The truth is, at first it was designed only in Windows Vista which by default, you don't need to install .net.

But when the users suggested that they want to run it on Windows XP. I have no choice but to make it compatible in Windows XP.

Anyway, Decrypting the Key was very easy. you don't need a program to do so, If you memorized the steps.

I don't believe that in a very small program and practically simple.

You need it to be an opensource code. USERS OR PROGRAMMERS can Unlock it by scanning the behaviour of the program.

Anyway, I'm going to think, if I need to re-write into another language. I have a license Visual Basic 6.0 software.

Also, I already submitted my resignation in my work and I'm happy to do that. Now I want to find what I really want, what company and kind of work I want to do. Therefore, Next month I have many time!

So, In the release of my NEXT programs. Can I ask your suggestion again? to take a look (peek pok peek)?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

Edited by LawrenceAlbert

mmm....ok. Thanks for the Suggestion AgentSmith15. I didn't think of that! Are you a programmer also? What language can you do? The truth is, at first it was designed only in Windows Vista which by default, you don't need to install .net.

But when the users suggested that they want to run it on Windows XP. I have no choice but to make it compatible in Windows XP.

Anyway, Decrypting the Key was very easy. you don't need a program to do so, If you memorized the steps.

I don't believe that in a very small program and practically simple.

You need it to be an opensource code. USERS OR PROGRAMMERS can Unlock it by scanning the behaviour of the program.

Anyway, I'm going to think, if I need to re-write into another language. I have a license Visual Basic 6.0 software.

Also, I already submitted my resignation in my work and I'm happy to do that. Now I want to find what I really want, what company and kind of work I want to do. Therefore, Next month I have many time!

So, In the release of my NEXT programs. Can I ask your suggestion again? to take a look (peek pok peek)?

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

VB6 would take care of the .net issue, and you already know about writing to a ini file.

I'm not a programmer but I know a little of Assembly, C, C++, C#.

I wouldn't mind taking a look at your next release :)

Ok... Again Thanks :D I'm always focused at the registry maybe that's why the design is like that. It's good to allow others to hack your program. Anyway, for others... Read my license Agreement included in the zip. I am allowing you to hack any of my programs but you can't published it. just send me an email or pm. Or post something that is not directly associated to the design. I will just think about your post and maybe I can figure it out... In that way, you can help me in developing my programs. Thanks in advance...

Great Thanks +AgentSmith 'will not forget that.

I already read you license agreement, and I know better not to post your code. There are a few tools out there for debugging/dissasmbling code so if you continue using .Net try use the code obfuscate tool included with Visual Studio. It would stop most people from looking at your code.

I already read you license agreement, and I know better not to post your code. There are a few tools out there for debugging/dissasmbling code so if you continue using .Net try use the code obfuscate tool included with Visual Studio. It would stop most people from looking at your code.

Ok... Thanks Again :D

But It's fine for me if somebody look at my code, so there's no need in making it an opensource, right?

At least only the right person can see the code. Never thought that somebody/many people would hack my programs

But I'm happy to hear that :)

Like I said to other communties, I'm not an advance programmer yet but I'm intelligent enough to

see things one steps forward.

Maybe in the next few months... I'm going to learn more about programming. I'm happy writing apps everyday and

I hope someday, I can share it again to all of you.

'just resigned from my work, I want somethin' new and exciting and i want to find that, I think I'm going to shift from Engineering to IT. Any idea Mr AgentSmith? :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's only "I", If you don't believe it. It's fine :)

Edited by LawrenceAlbert