Human for Vista

I made Human first, but yes, Human and Clearlooks are essentially the same thing in different colours. Since Vista's VS doesn't let you have multiple colour schemes I had to release them as different skins, which technically they are anyway.

looks nice, but the start button is broken if i make the taskbar bigger, and the progressbar flashes white while its running. if those bugs get fixed, i got a new theme for my daily use! :D

looks nice, but the start button is broken if i make the taskbar bigger, and the progressbar flashes white while its running. if those bugs get fixed, i got a new theme for my daily use! :D

Fixed both issues.

wow, great! that was fast! :D

and what a nice startmenu i got! really nice VS! :D

€: the problem with the progressbar remains, the "flash" thats running from left to right is making the bar white.

Edited by cpl183

?: the problem with the progressbar remains, the "flash" thats running from left to right is making the bar white.

Oh, that, another alpha problem, I'll get onto fixing that asap.

Nice! I applied it and looks good so far, too orangy :p

But i feel that the top title bar is a bit thick, or thicker than default theme. Is possible to make it as thin as possible, like it would just fit the min, max, and close buttons?

Edited by ultimate99

But i feel that the top title bar is a bit thick, or thicker than default theme. Is possible to make it as thin as possible, like it would just fit the min, max, and close buttons?

Its a cosmetic thing, if i make the titlebar thinner then the bit below it will be thicker, theres no way I can think off (possibly just because I'm tired) that I could make it thinner and not make the bit below it thicker.

i have this installed now, and loving it, combined with a wallpaper someone gave me from their desktop in the march 2008 desktop thread, it looks damn sexy. One thing though...on one of the progress bars, the colors are kinda messed up. I'll have to take a screen shot next time i see it, everything else looks great, just the progress bar is weird.

i have this installed now, and loving it, combined with a wallpaper someone gave me from their desktop in the march 2008 desktop thread, it looks damn sexy. One thing though...on one of the progress bars, the colors are kinda messed up. I'll have to take a screen shot next time i see it, everything else looks great, just the progress bar is weird.

64bit I'm assuming?

64 bit yeah... sorry. Vista x64 SP1.

It's only this one bar, I'll take a screen shot if i can find it again tonight when I get off work, all the other progress bars are fine. It may be the one when I copy stuff disk to disk, but not sure, as i know the copying to a network device is fine. It's kinda bizarre, the colors are green/orange

alright i tested some stuff out, and when i was in photoshop lightroom doing a backup of my catalog it showed on the screen for the backup status, but it went by so quick, like half a second i couldn't get a screen shot...tryed other progress bar-causing actions, such as moving/copying files, in different programs, and haven't gotten it to reproduce again yet...it seems very seldom it happens.

I absolutely love this, and will keep checking back for updates, as my desktop is now super sexy :)