Half Blood for Windows XP

Nice theme. If I go back to XP (very tempted to anyways), I'll use this theme. Good job. :)

whats the mp3 player and skin there?

i like that alot!

actually, can you tell me where i'd get all those skins to get it looking like that? its amazing.

i like i like alot

Firefox theme would pwn

also what icons are they

Thanks.

Firefox - You're welcome to make a matching theme. No permission needed :laugh:

Icons - Vista Inspirate for Icon Packager.

That's an excellent theme. Good job :).

Honestly, your layout is probably the nicest I've ever seen on XP.

How did you get that Firefox theme? And may I ask what Color Pad and Snake78 are?

Why has making VS'es become making a whole suite of bull****?

You can barely find a new VS that does not require you to use a heapload of extra useless apps >_>

and if they don't, they are mostly works of

Nevermind, I just realized there is no Firefox theme to that. :p

Can someone mind explaining to me what Snake78 and Color Pad do?

Nevermind, I just realized there is no Firefox theme to that. :p

Can someone mind explaining to me what Snake78 and Color Pad do?

Snake is a really old game, but I removed it from the download to make it smaller for peeps with low bandwidth. Color pad is an app that helps pick up colors values from your screen. Do you ever read the readmes? I usually put them in there for a reason :p

The theme looks perfectly fine without the extra apps. =\

That's very beautiful, but I have one problem with it, which actually is the deal-breaker for me. I don't like that the minimize and maximize buttons don't have a default state (ie are invisible until you roll over them).

I know it may seem like a small thing to some people, but it's nice for me to see, even on a minimalistic theme. So if you ever release a version with those two buttons visible always, you'll have my gratitude (shouldn't be too hard right?:p)

Still, very nice, simple and aesthetically pleasing theme. Good work.

I noticed the Orange theme doesn't have the same Start Menu button as the Blue and Green one? I'd like to have the Orange start button too.

Edited by bmaher

That's very beautiful, but I have one problem with it, which actually is the deal-breaker for me. I don't like that the minimize and maximize buttons don't have a default state (ie are invisible until you roll over them).

I know it may seem like a small thing to some people, but it's nice for me to see, even on a minimalistic theme. So if you ever release a version with those two buttons visible always, you'll have my gratitude (shouldn't be too hard right?:p)

Still, very nice, simple and aesthetically pleasing theme. Good work.

Thanks. Id like to oblige but I want this theme to be different from the others I made so no max/min buttons. Try the others in my gallery if you like :)

Or, if you're of the mind to, its a relatively simple job to edit the bitmaps using stylebuilder. Or reshacker or something like that, though I havent tried that software.

His anger is not unjustified. But moving on, I noticed the Orange theme doesn't have the same Start Menu button as the Blue and Green one? I'd like to have the Orange start button too.

Yea, it has a diff button for a reason, orange looks yucky in that square shape. Anyway, Ive updated with a new text start button, but replace your copy only if you like the new one. :)

Just a general note to everybody using this theme. If you have a question of a comment, its better to leave one on my DA page because I dont chec here very often.