Samsung LN46A550 issue

I just bought the Samsung LN46A500 and was watching Lord of the Rings I and some of Transformers yesterday, to give it a test run. Then, I went to sleep and went to work this morning. My sister who lives with me, calls and says the TV is turning on and off by itself. Now I'm just ticked...less than 12 hours after purchasing and it has its first problem. WTF?

So, I did some googling, but haven't found much. Any other useful places to look or possible similar experiences here? Reset buttons, temperature sensor, MB issues?

Please :(

Fixya suggestions

Could be someone with the same remote control?

But all in all, under warranty, either take back to a store or under warranty under Samsung. But generally back to store whom should replace it on the spot.

Your TV is in demo or store mode. Easy fix.

Removing Your TV from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode

First, confirm your TV is in Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode:

1. Press the INFO button on your remote control. A list of settings appears.

2. See if the Picture Mode setting is set to Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.

There are three methods for removing your TV from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode. If the first method does not work, try the second or third method.

Method 1

To remove your TV from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode, follow these steps:

1. Press the Volume button on the side panel of your TV. If your TV does not have a side panel, press the Volume button on the front panel. The TV displays the volume bar.

2. Press the Menu button on the side panel of your TV for about seven seconds. Again, if your TV does not have a side panel, press the Menu button on the front panel. If Dynamic or Dynamic Mode is displayed on the screen, your TV has been removed from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.

Note: You may want to press the INFO button on your remote again to confirm you TV is no longer in Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.

Method 2

1. Press the Volume button on your remote. The TV displays the volume bar.

2. Press the Menu button on the side panel of your TV for about seven seconds. Again, if your TV does not have a side panel, press the Menu button on the front panel. If Dynamic or Dynamic Mode is displayed on the screen, your TV has been removed from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.

Note: You may want to press the INFO button on your remote again to confirm you TV is no longer in Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.

Method 3

1. Press and hold the Volume button on your TV. The TV displays the volume bar.

2. As you are holding the Volume button, press the Menu button on the side panel of your TV for about seven seconds. Again, if your TV does not have a side panel, press the Menu button on the front panel. If Dynamic or Dynamic Mode is displayed on the screen, your TV has been removed from Shop Mode or Store Demo Mode.