WindowsMAX WB4

Hey guys,

Here is the new update. It fixes a lot of bugs. Top taskbar problems and much more. Also supports skinned toolwindows now. So Download Away :) LogonUI coming soon.

Enjoy!

Download Here (It Works)

Edited by Xero

This is fantastic. You seem to have adapted well to WB. One thing that seems to get overlooked a lot and I hope you didn't but make sure the roll-up state looks OK. A lot of times it looks bad.

woohoo! Thanks Xero! :D

edit:

I really like the new titlebar and additional shellstyles (log off, etc), perhaps you could include the classic look as well for a substyle. The only thing 'off' I noticed, was my favorites menu, its lacking the skin/blue color, just brown colored (and really slow for some reason). Other than that, great! :yes:

edit again:

hrm, favorites menu may be my machine. Another theme is doing it as well now. Video card is having a real hard time with some of these themes (its an OLD temp while i wait for a new replacement, fried my gf4)

Edited by thornz0

Well thanks all for the comments :) Also i'm thinking of adding a rollup to the buttons but i might not. Also at first i wasn't aware. Then someone told me they were and i thought i fixed it. I guess not, see being colour blind, is a pain in the ass :(

Haha, well i must say, thats im flattered :D Im glad you guys like it, im glad u both like it. I will fix the logoff and shutdown buttons soon. And Im going to fix more things later :)

I think the Logoff and shutdown buttons looked fine. But I guess they don't fit the theme that well. Eh... it's a great skin especially for a first try.

Bug alert! Try to move the taskbar to the left side and you will see what i mean :) Other than that, kudos :) Glad to see one of my favs making it to WB!

Xero, thanks for the skin port, it works pretty well in WB4!

BTW, have some minors issue that I wonder if this happen to other as well.

1. If you have rollup/rolldown option enable, try to rollup/rolldown IE or explorer window, then 'mouseover' some area that contain 'buttons, address' location... the bottom lines will "repaint" some areas.

2. rollup notepad window, the 'cursor' is still flashing in the 'original location' on desktop

3. skin the console window, move it and see 5-6 extral pixel "painting" under titlebar.

post-62-1050626012.gif

I downloaded WB4 and was trying it out, but didn't really find a skin that I liked. I used StyleXP and loved your skin for that and was gonna go back because I liked yours so much. Now look at this you are creating one for WB4 so now I will stay with it. PLEASE keep it up and I LOVE this skin.

Thanks

Sidespike

One other thing are you going to make the thin one for this also? I was using your thin skin in StyleXP??

Edited by Sidespike

Thanks guys a lot this helps me out :)

Zero - Yea, but not a lot of people like purple :( (Including me :))

blueice - Hey man, I havn't tried that, I will check it out later though.

Sidespike - Hey man, Im glad you like the theme, it really means something when people like the theme :) Also this version is thin taskbar(you have check off let skin decide taskbar size, and you will see.), I wont be creating a regular taskbar version as my last thread told me that 70 % liked thin over thick so yea. Also I will keep working on theme until it is perfect :) Also I know about that bug, and I will try to fix it for beta 2.

Anymore bugs would be great, thanks guys :)

hey, great work.

i mean marvelous, yeah baby continue with the great work!!!

just one thing

in MStyles when the taskbar was located in the left or right side of the screen, there was a windows flag in it. and the start button is diferent

post-62-1050653897.jpg

Allright I might have found another bug, this happens on this screenshot and on some programs that I install. Plus it happens in Nero also. The arrows are showing you what I mean. I gan give ya more shots if needed, just let me know :-). As allways keep up the gooe work!!