"OC" Asus P6T Deluxe V2 iX58 for 1866Mhz RAM

I am wondering which setting I do have to take/define to use 1866Mhz (PC15000) RAM on an Asus P6T Deluxe V2 iX58 motherboard?

The manual isn't very clear in this. However, the 1866MHz can be obtained according to the manual by OC'ing in the BIOS.

If you guys have this mobo - or know how-to - please advise me by means of options/screenshots and its values to fully utilize my RAM.

Thx!

I am wondering which setting I do have to take/define to use 1866Mhz (PC15000) RAM on an Asus P6T Deluxe V2 iX58 motherboard?

The manual isn't very clear in this. However, the 1866MHz can be obtained according to the manual by OC'ing in the BIOS.

If you guys have this mobo - or know how-to - please advise me by means of options/screenshots and its values to fully utilize my RAM.

Thx!

Open your case & take a look at the ram stickers, It will be in the format: x-x-x-xx (voltage here...i.e: 1.5v-2.0v) then go in the BIOs and set the entries manually to match what they say.

you dont really need to oc ,just raise your memory multiplier to x14

and raise your memory voltage to what manufacturer recommended

oft ,

who is the Zalman is going with you? is it good as it you use to ... planning to obtain/buy cpu fan soon ;)