How to convert .PNG to .ICO

Not to flame anyone here, but could I make a suggestion? Could some all powerful moderator/Admin PIN a thread about converting PNGs to ICOs and ICOs to PNGs...so people don't ask this question every 4 days? Just a thought.

The Burning Rom

Not to flame anyone here, but could I make a suggestion? Could some all powerful moderator/Admin PIN a thread about converting PNGs to ICOs and ICOs to PNGs...so people don't ask this question every 4 days? Just a thought.

The Burning Rom

what we need it a tutorials forum, and JUST TUTORIALS, no requests. and pin the most important ones, lol :shifty:

do a search for 'XNview' that's the best prog. for converting images - reads more than 300 image formats and has two-way conversion of like 30. makes .ico in a snap + has image filters (like PS).

Thread Sticked

Anymore threads like this - the thread starter will be warned & the thread will be deleted on sight

Radish.

The Burning Rom

what we need it a tutorials forum, and JUST TUTORIALS, no requests. and pin the most important ones, lo:shifty:y:

That would be awsome to have a Tutorials forum. PLEASE NEOWIN DO THIS!

Wow, I am surprised this question comes up that frequently. First, download a program such as IconWorkshop or ArtIcons, then open the file, then click "Save as", select .ICO. It is that simple.

The Burning Rom

what we need it a tutorials forum, and JUST TUTORIALS, no requests. and pin the most important ones, lo:shifty:y:

I second tha:yes:s:

Please....:D:D

m0.

For IconWorkshop, open the file, press the "I" button on your keyboard, then select whatever icon sizes you want, then save it.

once i have icons in *.ico format, how do i convert all my windows icons?

Click on the shortcuts, click change icon, find the location of your new icons.

• 2 weeks later...

Axialis Iconworkshop I Have This Software But It Asks For Some Registration , Anyone has it ??

The Burning Rom

I second tha:yes:s:

Please....:D:D

m0.

i third this, i think this would definitely stop a bunch of threads that ask questions answered 15 mins ag:crazy:y:

• 1 month later...
Axialis Iconworkshop I Have This Software But It Asks For Some Registration , Anyone has it ??

Of course, I Do! If you send the fine folks at Axialis some cash, I know they would be happy to send you one. Don't forget that all of their products offer free lifetime upgrades.

• 1 month later...