Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux Theme

previewsm.jpg

Download Now!

After a long period of hard work, we've brought to you StrataBuddy!

This addon includes three custom toolbar buttons, Tools, Page, and Bookmarks. It also allows you to customize Strata40 to make it resemble the 3.7 Mockups.

To access the customization options, go to the addons window and go to the addon's options. From there, you can choose what optional components you would like to use.

Features:

Accurate Firefox 3.7 Graphics, most of them Remade

Customization Features, including Alternative Back/Forward Buttons

New 3.7 Styled Reload/Stop Buttons

Animated Effects for Many Buttons

Page, Tools, and Bookmark Buttons

Aero Glass Effects

Tab Progress Line

Tabs on Top

Tab/Bookmark Background

and many more...

Note: This theme has graphics resembling SpewBoy's images, but most of SpewBoy's images have been recreated completely from scratch including Back/Forward (except for the arrows, which were borrowed from SpewBoy's Back/Forward), URLBar, IDBox, SearchBar, and Stop and Reload, which were created in his style toolbar buttons.

Credits:

SoapyHamHocks- Code

BoneyardBrew - Graphics

dert07 - Code

Krill3 - Tab progress line graphics

codefisher - restartMozilla/OpenProfileDir code

foxdie - applyCSS code

Leave us a comment, we'd appreciate it!

Edited by BoneyardBrew

It looks pretty good. I'll give this a go when I am on my windows pc next. I assume you can view > show bookmarks toolbar as I use that quite a lot?

It looks pretty good. I'll give this a go when I am on my windows pc next. I assume you can view > show bookmarks toolbar as I use that quite a lot?

Thanks. It is there by default, I need to edit the OP to include some more information.

nicely made .

but how can i access bookmarks/tools/help etc ??

Thanks. Sorry, I forgot to mention that by default, the menu is there. It also doesn't come with glass. I used some extensions to achieve that look.

Thanks. Sorry, I forgot to mention that by default, the menu is there. It also doesn't come with glass. I used some extensions to achieve that look.

thanks , i checked out myself .

but there are one problem , the text in inactive tab is a bit unreadable :(

edit:

added screenshot

post-254628-1248302584_thumb.png

Really? For me it is black like the active tab. What OS are you using, and can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks.

Really? For me it is black like the active tab. What OS are you using, and can you provide a screenshot?

Thanks.

using windows 7 ultimate RTM

see screen shot in above post

thx

Looks very nice thanks! just one question though, is it possible to have the tab bar the same grey colour as the status bar? it's not a major issue but I think it may look more inline being the same colour!

post-22895-1248302875_thumb.jpg

:yes:

edit:

added screenshot

post-254628-1248302584_thumb.png

That is extremely odd. It doesn't look like that on mine. I am using the Windows 7 RC. Maybe some other extensions are causing the problem? Another tab related add-on is probably the culprit.

Looks very nice thanks! just one question though, is it possible to have the tab bar the same grey colour as the status bar? it's not a major issue but I think it may look more inline being the same colour!

post-22895-1248302875_thumb.jpg

:yes:

That was actually one thing that was bothering me. I actually was going to try to get the status bar the same color as the tab bar, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to change the color.

I think it looks much more inline with the buttons if it is blue, but doesn't match the status bar. If I can get them both blue, would that be alright? If I can't figure it out within a reasonable amount I time I will probably do as you said and make them both grey.

That is extremely odd. It doesn't look like that on mine. I am using the Windows 7 RC. Maybe some other extensions are causing the problem? Another tab related add-on is probably the culprit.

That was actually one thing that was bothering me. I actually was going to try to get the status bar the same color as the tab bar, but for some reason I couldn't figure out how to change the color.

I think it looks much more inline with the buttons if it is blue, but doesn't match the status bar. If I can get them both blue, would that be alright? If I can't figure it out within a reasonable amount I time I will probably do as you said and make them both grey.

For the hard to read text.. if you are using the All Glass Firefox mod, based on Glasser 2.1.2 by Ambroos that's the problem.. I am using it and disabled it, text on inactive tab fixed.

not at all.

just for information.

Windows 7 build 7600

FireFox 3.5.1

add-ons

all-glass 2.1.2

hide menu 1.2009

---- other add-ons i have has nothing to do with UI/tabs at all

not at all.

just for information.

Windows 7 build 7600

FireFox 3.5.1

add-ons

all-glass 2.1.2

hide menu 1.2009

Check my previous post.. disable all-glass 2.1.2

not at all.

just for information.

Windows 7 build 7600

FireFox 3.5.1

add-ons

all-glass 2.1.2

hide menu 1.2009

As l33txp said, disable all-glass and download the glasser addon I mentioned in my original post. It allows you to use glass without any side effects.

As l33txp said, disable all-glass and download the glasser addon I mentioned in my original post. It allows you to use glass without any side effects.

i just tried , but unfourtantly the one in your main post refuse to install :(

thanks anyway

must say it looks pretty nice. If you can fix that rounded coming out of the favicon it would be almost perfect

i just tried , but unfourtantly the one in your main post refuse to install :(

thanks anyway

Just fixed the links, try it again and let me know if it works.

must say it looks pretty nice. If you can fix that rounded coming out of the favicon it would be almost perfect

Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, I think that is actually an issue with the Glasser addon itself. Sorry about that.

I have just released Version 1.1 which has a grey color scheme as requested. This matches much better if you cannot use glass or would like it to match the status bar.

You can follow the link here, as well as in the original post.

http://boneyardbrew.deviantart.com/art/Fir...-Grey-130511400

Enjoy!

Edited by BoneyardBrew

Got your message and thought I'd post here that the grey is pretty much perfect and thanks a lot dude for the work!

You're welcome, and thanks a lot! I really appreciate the suggestion and kind words!

Looks quite nice, thanks (Y)

redux.jpg

Thanks!

What add-on did you use to make the status bar glass? That looks really nice!

Thanks! That solved my problem with trying to make a blue statusbar :D .

I am also going to add this to my original post, it fixes the statusbar problem as well as the rounded URL bar.

Actually the rounded URL bar is this stylish theme I have installed I think - http://userstyles.org/styles/18868

Actually the rounded URL bar is this stylish theme I have installed I think - http://userstyles.org/styles/18868

I meant that the previous version of Glasser that I recommended downloading made the URL bar rounded, but it didn't look good. This version fixes that and just makes it square.

But thanks for the link, that also looks really nice!

I fixed the reload/refresh buttons by moving them up 1px.

post-49492-1248309789_thumb.png

#stop-button {
	 width: auto !important;
	 padding: 0px !important;
	 margin: 0px !important;
	 margin-top: -2px !important;
	 margin-right: 1px !important;
	 -moz-appearance: none !important;
	 border: none !important;
 }

#reload-button {
	 width: auto !important;