Windows 7 Official OS-Tan Theme

Japan really gets all the good stuff. Aside from the Windows 7 whopper from Burger King, they also get a new theme that is voiced by popular seiyuu idol, Mizuki Nana, along with an officially sanctioned (by Microsoft ) OS-tan, Nanami Madobe.

50902468xnanamimadobena.jpg

While the theme is only available by preording Microsoft’s latest operating system and is localized for Japan users only, people over at hongfire were able to release a copy with an english fix

Want the theme? Just download it below:

Nanami Official Theme

As for those awesome wallpapers, you can download them by clicking below:

Wallpaper preview removed due to filesize

The question big question though is if Nanami will get adopted as an official member of the “OS-tan” brigade as all of the previous tans have been fan-created. Still, you got to admit that Nanami is CUTE!

Via Atmaxplorer

Edited by Anarkii

@Elessar: It's a pretty much an official custom theme made for win7 users in Japan.

Been running the theme for a few days now. It's become my default stock theme now :) Though the chin sound is annoying so I recommend turning it off.

@Elessar: It's a pretty much an official custom theme made for win7 users in Japan.

Been running the theme for a few days now. It's become my default stock theme now :) Though the chin sound is annoying so I recommend turning it off.

Easy to install I assume?

If you want to see busy and hysterical you should check out the (failed) 7 launch there.

lol that was absolutely terrible ! Wish I hadn't seen that just before bed. Maybe they should have tried more busty and less hysterical, errm I mean "busy".

lol poor guy, that was horrible! :laugh:

Should he have been using his fingernail like that? Is that how it works? I figured you had to use the skin of your finger... like my old-school microwave oven XD

If you want to see busy and hysterical you should check out the (failed) 7 launch there.

LMAO. WTF?!?! I love the Japanese. They're completely bat**** insane :p

Should he have been using his fingernail like that? Is that how it works? I figured you had to use the skin of your finger... like my old-school microwave oven XD

Doesn't matter. :p Even when he used his fingers, it didn't work worth crap. It rotated because of some arbitrary tap at the top of the screen too. Ridiculous. :p

I don't think it's how he's doing it. It also failed (completely) a couple of days earlier on a primetime morning TV show. There must be something wrong with how they're set-up.

BTW, that poor guy is MS Japan's CEO. And yes, the Japanese are bat**** insane when it comes to these "launches" :D

Yep theme itself is crap, but it's worth it just for the sound effects I think, which is why I recommended it :p

Why does everything in Japan looks so busy and hysterically like that? My god everything just screams at you.
Indeed, it would be a nice theme if there were some backgrounds that weren't so.. cluttered. They should take a hint from the Beta 'Beta' wallpaper.. Simple is better..

I'd probably put her as a background, at least for a while, if the backgrounds didn't have so much going on..