WP7 device is safest to use.

LG Quantum has been named the device with the smallest radiation emmision. FCC requires it to be under 1.6 watts per kilogram, Quantum gets to an amazing 0.35. iPhone 4 has a figure of 1.17. That means it has a radiation emmision "3.4 times less" than iPhone 4.

So you can expect LG Quantum users to have have the longest life expectancy :D .

More info at: http://www.wpcentral.com/lg-quantum-leads-pack-radiation-safety

post-345940-0-56304300-1306765185.png

Walking in the sun without sunscreen for 1 minute is probably more dangerous than using a phone at 1.6 whatever for your whole life...

Not to mention that the phone is made from cheap plastics, build quality is so-so. The apps that LG promised were no where near as good as the HTC's ones. I guess not only the design engineers but also the managers left their brains at home for approving such a POS.

LG Quantum has been named the device with the smallest radiation emmision. FCC requires it to be under1.6 watts per kilogram, Quantum gets to an amazing 0.35. iPhone 4 has a figure of 1.17. That means it has a radiation emmision "3.4 times less" than iPhone 4.

So you can expect LG Quantum users to have have the longest life expectancy :D .

More info at: http://www.wpcentral.com/lg-quantum-leads-pack-radiation-safety

Thanks for letting me know this. I'm going to trow my iPhone 4 away and get the LG Quantum right now!

Seriously, who gives a **** ? This phone is the worst WP7 phone also ... LG needs to try harder.

They have, look at the Optimus 7.

Not to mention that the phone is made from cheap plastics, build quality is so-so. The apps that LG promised were no where near as good as the HTC's ones. I guess not only the design engineers but also the managers left their brains at home for approving such a POS.

Hmmm, everything I've seen would suggest that that's not the case. While HTC focussed on unnecessary animations for their software, LG incorporated useful features like DLNA compatibility into their phones. If it wasn't for the lacklustre appearance of LG's phones I'd have considered an Optimus 7 and people who own that phone are very happy with it.

Edit: It's also worth noting that LG's phones are significantly cheaper than the competition despite the fact that they pretty much have the same components as all other WP7 phones. While their phones won't appeal to everyone it's nice that they offer something that's a bit more affordable.