American Horror Story

not in the same universe this season

I'm really glad they went with that direction. The original story line had a really good start, but about 3 eps in I thought it has gone way beyond my "willing suspense of disbelief".

As for the whole Aliens thing (as I can see nobody is using the spoilers tag anymore), I don't think it really matters either way. I mean...if you are going to believe in a story about there being ghosts and monsters, why not a story that is also about aliens?

Really looking forward to the next episode. I love their whole theme with this season. Hope the writing stays as good as the premier was.

I enjoyed the first episode. When the Aliens idea was first offered I thought, "wait what?! That's a bit unrealistic..." then I slapped myself for thinking such thoughts about a tv show focused on ghosts. :pinch:

I'm really glad they went with that direction. The original story line had a really good start, but about 3 eps in I thought it has gone way beyond my "willing suspense of disbelief".

As for the whole Aliens thing (as I can see nobody is using the spoilers tag anymore), I don't think it really matters either way. I mean...if you are going to believe in a story about there being ghosts and monsters, why not a story that is also about aliens?

Really looking forward to the next episode. I love their whole theme with this season. Hope the writing stays as good as the premier was.

I liked the whole first season, but I'm also glad the show went in this direction, just because its an awesome concept to tell a totally different story every season, I think it will really work well for this show.

I liked the whole first season, but I'm also glad the show went in this direction, just because its an awesome concept to tell a totally different story every season, I think it will really work well for this show.

It also keeps the door open for new viewers. These shows that are continuing the same complex story line that builds and builds each season really locks the door for anyone who might want to get into that show unless they commit to watching all the previous episodes.

Man this show is awesome. They are presenting it way different than last season. Last was all about the present with flashbacks at the beginning of each episode. I like how they are setting up the story through the past and showing flash forwards.

btw...best line show me your Mossy Bank!

there was another good one that Im blanking on

I've never watched it but have a lot about it so I bought season 1 on blu ray and put it on my media server. Be that it's on Fx, is it pretty tame on language, violence, etc.? I'm a huge fan of Walking Dead and I like what they do.

Man this show is awesome. They are presenting it way different than last season. Last was all about the present with flashbacks at the beginning of each episode. I like how they are setting up the story through the past and showing flash forwards.

btw...best line show me your Mossy Bank!

there was another good one that Im blanking on

"###### get nothing"

I've never watched it but have a lot about it so I bought season 1 on blu ray and put it on my media server. Be that it's on Fx, is it pretty tame on language, violence, etc.? I'm a huge fan of Walking Dead and I like what they do.

Walking Dead is TV14 but I have never seen it so I don't know what kind of languaqe or violence is in it. American Horror Story is TVMA for language, sex, and violence.

In AHS, they pretty much say every swear word except for the f-bomb and a couple of the "naughtier" words. There is full nudity in the show (rear, not frontal). Season 1 was more tame on the violence as it was more about ghosts and a haunted house. So far season 2 appears to have increased the violence (limbs torn off, torture) as it deals with a different subject matter than season 1.

Now I am caught up. Season 2 is interesting. I like how they brought back many of the actors from the first season to play different roles. this is a much more bloody season but love the dialog. this should be on Starz so i can see some titties.

Its a very different season than last year, I think a lot of people were expecting more paranormal stuff and less of the craziness that they are doing. Then again most of this season is set in the past, unlike last season which was all present day. So this season we see more of what actually happened, not the outcome on present day. I do wonder though if they are going to do anymore with the present day besides the short clips at the beginning of each episode.

Last night was awesome, that Doc is quite crazy, Im thinking he is behind those creatures in the yard. Still wondering who the bloody face man is.

Another great episode. What the hell is up with that treatment to make her not be GAY?

It worked on my brother, not in a gay way. When he was little he loved lasanga but one day we had it when he was sick and he ended up puking. He wouldnt eat lasanga for years after that because he associated it with him being sick, the avertion therapy works along the same theory that if the brain associates one thing with something negative like sickness then that negative reaction will stick.