The RS4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Pumi

Pumi

Neowinian

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:17

Sorry... are all of these images actual in-game photos ?? Cause some of them look sooo realistic especially those in topgear garage.

I mean if they are, its just unbelievable..

#18 AbandonedTrolley

AbandonedTrolley

Dexter Freak

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:31

The Top Gear setting is great, but still feel as though they can easily be spotted as game graphics due to the unrealistic shine/lighting. Looks great though.

#19 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 October 2011 - 10:27

Here's the video of my RS4.. I have S5 (A class), VW Scirocco (B class), R8 (S class)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spxGjxSJ_H4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spxGjxSJ_H4[/url]

#20 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:38

My r8 S class

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 .Markus

.Markus

supertramp

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:50

Some amazing pics from you guys! I'm still waiting for my preorder from the UK, it's really unbearable! :(

#22 HawkMan

HawkMan

Badass Viking

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:02

Still unable to upload any big shots :(

#23 +Chicane-UK

Chicane-UK

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: HTC Mozart

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:03

God I need to get another Xbox!!

#24 vetRadishTM

RadishTM

Neowinian Racer

Posted 18 October 2011 - 15:00

I took a Big Shot of the exact same car last night, Radish. How did that happen?

Great minds think alike ;)

#25 vetTzvi Friedman

Tzvi Friedman

Awesomist

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:08

My Class B Nissan Fairlady Z 432 converted to AWD and Race Engine upgrade. Still needs some tuning for grip, but the the launches like a beast for a B. Unfortunately, I didn't get the cones flying away from my car. And yes, I overtook that Ford on the straight :p

Posted Image

#26 Kerm

Kerm

Neowinian Senior

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:12

Looks like a scooby to me.

#27 rajputwarrior

rajputwarrior

olé olé olé olé

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:19

Thanks man. I feel like an idiot now because I also stumbled upon my Big Shot. Anyhow, here are two images taken by me, though I'm not the best photographer in the world. Click them for the full-size images, should you want those.

Posted Image

Posted Image

civic type r :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The RS4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

some of those pics look awesome, the others the lighting looks like ass... the first one looks like the worst render ever. the car models looks amazing though, not impressed with the lighting in the game.

#28 Paul Ferson

Paul Ferson

Neowinian

• Phone: Sony Xperia Z

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:25

civic type r :wub:
some of those pics look awesome, the others the lighting looks like ass... the first one looks like the worst render ever. the car models looks amazing though, not impressed with the lighting in the game.

The first one being the Thunderbird, right? It was a shot that confused me, to be honest. I used to be able to get nice shots like that on Forza 3, but the colors looked washed out when I uploaded it. And since you're a fan of the Type R.... ;)

Posted Image

#29 rajputwarrior

rajputwarrior

olé olé olé olé

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:32

^ i love that car. too bad they've stop making them. another thing that really made me angry/sad is north america never got them. I have a civic, but it's not bad cause i riced it out a bit (5zigen rims :wub: ) but when i was in europe i would look for them everywhere.

#30 Paul Ferson

Paul Ferson

Neowinian

• Phone: Sony Xperia Z

Posted 18 October 2011 - 18:38

Looks like a scooby to me.

I thought the same. It looks a lot like the 2008 WRX STi, which is a nice car. I prefer the design of the Focus RS though.

^ i love that car. too bad they've stop making them. another thing that really made me angry/sad is north america never got them. I have a civic, but it's not bad cause i riced it out a bit (5zigen rims :wub: ) but when i was in europe i would look for them everywhere.

They stopped making the Type R?! Or the Mugen version? Because if you found a Mugen in Europe, I am seriously impressed. I don't think I've seen more than two of the new model Civic Type Rs, but there are dozens of EP3 Type Rs (and Type S models, too) around where I live. But they're actually quite horrible. I don't mind people putting decent rims on cars, and 5Zigen is my idea of decent. I'm not so sure of the Halfolds multifit range available in the UK though. :p

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!