Just picked up HTC Titan!

My only problem with neowin is because I don't know how to reply via mobile setup. Keyboard is stupid easy, both myself and my GF use the keyboard with ease. Neowins mobile site is fantastic! Zero complaints in the wp7 software and 4g speed.

Check that - only wp7 related complaint, no screenshot function. Otherwise, pro. Especially voice to text etc

Check that again - sitting in the basement showing her neowin, just by clicking on the post I can quote/edit posts.

HTC Titan and Nokai Lumia 800, both are high end device loaded with Good piece of hard ware, with almost similar kind of hardware.

Choosing one among these two is bit difficult. As per my Exp with these two devices as follows

Nokia Lumia 800

3.7 inch, Clear Black Amoled Display (Around 219 ppi)

Nokia Drive

Nokia Maps

Nokia Music (espc gigs)

HTC Titan

4.7 inch Super LCD Display

FFC

Lumai 800 battery dries up in less than 8 hour where as HTC Titan battery life is much better than lumia 800 but u will miss the Amoled display in HTC Titan

If your a fond of games then u can look for HTC Titan as is 4.7 inch dispay.

hey Allad, thanks a lot and that has sealed the deal for me, will be getting the Titan next week! i am really looking forward to the freedom of posting on neowin from pretty much anywhere!

Nitesh, thank you for the excellent and succint analysis, very true. they're both excellent phones and finally devices that do WP7 justice. have decided to go with the HTC, i like HTC as a company having met some of their people, and i really can't resist the slightly bigger screen as it will be more convenient for posting and reading stuff. it's almost as big as my Kindle, though i think 5.2" is about as big as phones should get, beyond that we're in tablet-land.

proud Titan owner now, thank a lot for starting this thread :D seems like a good phone, love the Xbox Live/Zune integration, makes me feel at home. touch buttons appear to be a little insensitive, but that could be a setting thing. the gyroscope thing for the screen orientation is still a little shaky, a lot of phones have this issue, as we well know.

thanks for the recommendation Mini, will check it out! loving gaming on the Titan, this guy has turned me into a quad-platform gamers, which is quite the workload :rofl: gotta say i love this device, calling it a phone is such an understatement.