Firefox Looking Fuzzy

Question

So has anybody else noticed that in later versions of Firefox things are looking a bit fuzzy on Neowin? Font and image rendering in particular seem to be affected. I'm not certain yet if the image rendering affects any particular format of image. I'm using Google Chrome 16.0.912.75 - 64 bit and Iceweasel 9.0.1 - 64 bit (Firefox re-hashed for Debian Linux) on Debian Linux 6 - 64 bit. I also tested this with the 32 bit version of Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1 downloaded directly from the Firefox site, and the issue exists there as well. It does not appear to exist on any other website that I normally browse, but even images stored at an external location look a bit blurry when they're embedded on Neowin and viewed in Firefox on Linux.

Screenshot

3 answers to this question

Firefox is zoomed in slightly, hence why everything is larger (and blurry)

The text might "fix" itself, or it could be down to Firefox and Chrome using different fontconfig settings (That's been a pain for a while, especially due to how certain DEs handle configuration)

Firefox is zoomed in slightly, hence why everything is larger (and blurry)

The text might "fix" itself, or it could be down to Firefox and Chrome using different fontconfig settings (That's been a pain for a while, especially due to how certain DEs handle configuration)

You were right, I just reset the zoom and all is well. Thanks!