Need Web DEsigner/Programmer - job in Switzerland!

Question

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

10 answers to this question

February was long time ago... But who knows if you still need someone like me there! ;-) www.vitaminak.com.br I'm lolling forward to move to Switzerland yesterday, just need the job! :-) Kind regards, Karla

I would be interested but you haven't specified what set of skills are required for the Job, so are we talking html/css? PHP? ASP.NET? specific frameworks?

I am interested. I have over three years professional experience and specialize in PHP and MySQL. I love working with Magento and the zend framework.

I have a portfolio of about 40 websites or so. These include CMS systems and ecommerce systems./

I would need more details about the opportunity though.

PM me if what I have said interests you.

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

I have interesting for This Job.

I have PHP, OOP, CODEIGNITER, mysql, jQuery etc. work expierence more than 2-3year. So, if You are still interesting, I can accept work remote position.