Photo

Need Web DEsigner/Programmer - job in Switzerland!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 swissdude

swissdude

Neowinian

Posted 14 February 2012 - 13:03

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

#2 Pumi

Pumi

Neowinian

Posted 14 February 2012 - 13:13

Hey swissdude, you are only looking for full-time employees right ? If you ever need a freelancer programmer, i am interested in working with you ;)

#3 OP swissdude

swissdude

Neowinian

Posted 14 February 2012 - 13:44

Only fulltime for now - always good to know freelancers though :)

#4 TheGhostWalker

TheGhostWalker

Neowinian

Posted 14 February 2012 - 13:59

I could be interested :) what are you looking for? (in terms of specific skills)

#5 +Seahorsepip

Seahorsepip

http://seapip.com

• Tech Issues Solved: 20
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 14 February 2012 - 17:07

I would be interested when I've finished school and my study lol (that will take around 10years)

#6 Karla Fernandes

Karla Fernandes

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:53

February was long time ago... But who knows if you still need someone like me there! ;-) www.vitaminak.com.br I'm lolling forward to move to Switzerland yesterday, just need the job! :-) Kind regards, Karla

#7 TheJudge

TheJudge

Neowinian

• Phone: Lumia 820

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:26

I would be interested but you haven't specified what set of skills are required for the Job, so are we talking html/css? PHP? ASP.NET? specific frameworks?

#8 OP swissdude

swissdude

Neowinian

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:21

Got portfolios?

#9 b4zzy

b4zzy

Neowinian

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:40

I am interested. I have over three years professional experience and specialize in PHP and MySQL. I love working with Magento and the zend framework.

I have a portfolio of about 40 websites or so. These include CMS systems and ecommerce systems./

I would need more details about the opportunity though.

PM me if what I have said interests you.

#10 5x8

5x8

Resident One Post Wonder

Posted 09 October 2012 - 16:12

Yo guys, I'm head of Internet for Swatch in Switzerland. I'm originally from London, been here now 3 years.

I've been given the go ahead to recruit a designer/programmer to come here as I build a team for the internet group. I know Neowin has some good guys. Good salary, move would be around June - of course is a permanent job offer.

Looking for someone say from 18 - 26 type of age. I'm 28 - someone young fresh and who knows their ****

Get in touch if interested

I have interesting for This Job.
I have PHP, OOP, CODEIGNITER, mysql, jQuery etc. work expierence more than 2-3year. So, if You are still interesting, I can accept work remote position.

#11 Rudy

Rudy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 09 October 2012 - 16:16

Did you seriously start a "job posting" with "Yo guys"? :/