official fps far cry ubisoft pc xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#196 qdave

qdave

Neowinian Senior

• 16,160 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:16

This made me laugh so hard. Not sure if it has been posted here before. I looked for a sec and didn't see it.

That is some cruel stuff!

#197 mattmatik

mattmatik

formerly soLoredd

• 4,930 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:27

Just started this game tonight, put about 1.5 hours in. So far, I feel completely lost :laugh: Not lost as in Skyrim lost but lost with the story. I'm sure it will start piecing itself together. I absolutely hate the menu system.

Game runs great on my setup, running on the new 313.95 drivers.

#198 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 23:34

Any news on future DLC? Have about 3k MS points I wanna burn lol bought Fez, want to trade in FC3 if there is no more coming.

#199 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 January 2013 - 00:09

I'm not sure about future DLC, but the Deluxe Edition stuff can be had for 800 MS points, if you don't already have it.
http://marketplace.x...79-a003033eb332

Six single player missions from Monkey Business and the Lost Expeditions packs
Four new animals to hunt: the Mountain Lion, Thylacine, White Tiger and Red Vulture
Two new single player weapons: Tribal Knife and M700 Predator Rifle
Two multiplayer weapon unlocks: Type-10 Flare Shotgun and Predator Bow
One new character: Hurk and his monkeys
Two new end of match movies for multiplayer starring Hurk and his monkeys

#200 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:25

I really, really wish there was a mission select in this game. You know the mission I want to play, don't play coy with me, Neowin. :p

I'll just leave this here:

#201 44MLX

44MLX

Neowinian

• 721 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:33

Bought it couple of days ago for PS3, I really think it is an amazing game, still haven't finished story mode yet!

#202 vetLOC

LOC

I finally changed this.

• 13,958 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 23:33

The High Tides DLC came out today (at least on PC, don't know about the consoles, but I assume there as well, unless it came out weeks ago there lol) which adds two new CO-OP missions and 4 new CO-OP only (at least that's what the Steam page says) skins.

#203 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 23:36

I'm sad I beat the game a while ago. I loved it. But now that there is no "story" to really explore, I have lost interest in the game.

#204 +hedleigh

hedleigh

Neowinian

• 518 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 23:51

I have tried to finish this game but I was continually getting lock ups after failing a mission. Had to quit the game using the task manager and when restarting the game it was a lottery as to the location the game would load to.
Had to disable SLI just to get the game to play without crashing. Just became too frustrating for me.
Like Colin said, I did get to the stage in the helicopter but was shot out of the air by rocket launchers that I couldn't even see.

#205 cryptonym

cryptonym

Neowinian

• 24 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:52

Best game od 2012! There are 2 huge islands to explore, a lot of new options, weapons and skills and nice multiplayer. Totally recommend it!

#206 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 15:05

I'm sad I beat the game a while ago. I loved it. But now that there is no "story" to really explore, I have lost interest in the game.

This. I want to know if more story-based / "new island" type DLC will be released before I trade it in, been hanging onto it with hopes for a while.

#207 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 14:26

Far Cry 3 adding optional outpost respawns, Master difficulty

by Alice O'Connor, Feb 18, 2013 11:00am PST