moh fps

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:20

We’re excited to bring you up to speed on the next Medal of Honor, titled Medal of Honor Warfighter. More details to come in the next few weeks but, we’d like to share a visual inspiration and representation of this title now:

Posted Image

Original story follows:

EA has officially revealed Medal of Honor: Warfighter.

The follow-up to 2010's Medal of Honor was previously confirmed as being in development, and a logo was teased in Battlefield 3's instruction booklets. Now, the first details have been confirmed.

Official Xbox Magazine (via Game Informer) reports that Warfighter will be developed by Danger Close, the same studio behind Medal of Honor from 2010. The game will follow the story of Tier 1 Operators and will run on Frostbite 2, the same engine as Battlefield 3.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter is set to be released in October. More details are set to be revealed at the Game Developer's Conference early next month.

IGN

#2 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,771 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:36

I wonder if they are going to completely reinvent the multiplayer portion of the game again. It doesn't seem like DICE will be in charge of it this time and who can say if that's good or bad at this point. The sky is the limit considering how bad the last one was, though.

#3 S00N3R FR3AK

S00N3R FR3AK

Champion

• 1,742 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 20:24

I just hope there isn't a BF4 slip in this game case like there was one hinting this game in BF3. If they start to flip the years these games come out quality is gonna go down.

#4 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,359 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:36

I guess they won't use Unreal Engine 3 this time around for the campaign. I always thought it was weird that they used two engines for the game. One for the campaign and another for MP (Frostbite 1.5).

#5 c3ntury

c3ntury

Say whaa?

• 3,123 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:37

I'd rather like a remake of the classic Medal of Honor's. Rising Sun for example, brilliant game for me.

#6 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,359 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:12

Medal of Honor: Warfighter to feature co-op support, one shot kill mode

Medal of Honor: Warfighter will keep its authentic roots in check, according to OXM, with the shooter to come with co-op and a one shot kill mode.

Posted Image

The mag (via CVG) says the game’s story will be based on actual events from soldiers, with stories written by Tier 1 operators during mission downtime.

Operators are rep’ed on an international basis this time round, featuring SAS, the German KSK, the Polish Grom and the Australian SASR.

Preacher, Voodoo and Mother are some of the characters that return in the game, with one location mentioned that players will visit including a flooded Isabela City in the Philippines.

Warfighter launches this October for PS3, 360 and PC.

Source: VG247

#7 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:55

Well that looks nice.
Some Co-Op might be interesting

#8 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 10,466 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 13:54

thanks for posting this, liked the previous Medal of Honor and will get this one. it's too bad the online community dried up so quick on the 2010 game, it was a nice alternative to COD.

#9 ViperAFK

ViperAFK

Neowinian Senior

• 10,848 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 14:31

Hopefully the multi on this one doesn't suck. I love does but they really "Phoned it in" on the last moh multiplayer. It wasn't bad, just incredibly mediocre.

#10 Bloodwork

Bloodwork

Neowinian Senior

• 2,562 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 21:45

thanks for posting this, liked the previous Medal of Honor and will get this one. it's too bad the online community dried up so quick on the 2010 game, it was a nice alternative to COD.

It was a great game but the multiplayer was pretty awful so hopefully this new one will be much improved.

#11 trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

• 6,771 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:40

Announce trailer:

#12 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:46

Why do the trailers look so cool, and when the game itself comes out, its disappointing.
I hope this isn't the case here.
And FrostBite 2.0 was pretty obvious

#13 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,359 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 14:24

Damn, that trailer was amazing. You can definitely tell they used Frostbite 2. I'm sure the campaign will be good but I'm not so sure about the multiplayer portion. It was somewhat enjoyable in Medal of Honor, but not as good as other well-established video game series (namely, Call of Duty and Battlefield).

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 17:35

#15 Kerm

Kerm

Neowinian Senior

• 8,244 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 17:43

I loved the last ones Single Player and the Multi was pretty damn fun I thought as well, don't know why people are bagging it so much.