Medal of Honor: Warfighter

where?

If you own Battlefield 3 Premium you just visit this link and login with your EA account. They give you a code you can use at checkout.

Still waiting on EA support to get back to me, and I even submitted a new ticket referencing my old one. I really hope they resolve the whole issue before the game is released. Origin really is one of the worst digital purchasing experiences I've ever had. Just clunky as all hell. But I should be able to change my mind on a payment option, especially when I never actually submitted any purchase.

yup, Tier 1 ops on Afghanistan

Pretty sure this is not set in Afghanistan, or at least much more of a global adventure. The Single player scenes they've been showing are from Somalia I think.

Pretty sure this is not set in Afghanistan, or at least much more of a global adventure. The Single player scenes they've been showing are from Somalia I think.

You're right, this time:

Bosnia, Pakistan, Philippines and Somalia.

If you own Battlefield 3 Premium you just visit this link and login with your EA account. They give you a code you can use at checkout.

Too bad that only works for people in the US :/ At least, we can't use it in the Netherlands :s

Have pre ordered for pc, pretty nervous bout this one, wont be shocked if its not incredible. But still really hope it is good, itching for another multiplayer shooter to play along side BF3, something smaller and more "arcadey" with resorting to COD (haven't played one since the first MW - don't ask, it's a principle thing..)

Have pre ordered for pc, pretty nervous bout this one, wont be shocked if its not incredible. But still really hope it is good, itching for another multiplayer shooter to play along side BF3, something smaller and more "arcadey" with resorting to COD (haven't played one since the first MW - don't ask, it's a principle thing..)

Same story.

Won't be playing Battlefield 3 for a while, not have much time either. This could just be a break. And I am hoping agood one too

me either but I'll be picking up Black Ops 2 anyway. Seems like the single player on even the earlier Medal of Honor game was better than Battlefield 3s, and they're finally putting dx11 in.

Activision is still my least favorite company, but whatever.

Too bad that only works for people in the US :/ At least, we can't use it in the Netherlands :s

Really? That's not right. :(

So it appears EA did not send out early press reviews which is worrying. Their reasoning being that they had a Day 1 patch that fixes multiplayer and single player issues. Hoping this means the menus got a over haul.

So it appears EA did not send out early press reviews which is worrying. Their reasoning being that they had a Day 1 patch that fixes multiplayer and single player issues. Hoping this means the menus got a over haul.

Yeah not a good sign but I think what happened was that the game might have been buggy and they didn't want people to review the game like that but when they fix them for release.

I mean what I played in mp beta and the single player campaign I saw all look and feel amazing. Definitely better than MOH 2010. I can't imagine this game sucking really.

**** Danger Close and their fantastic game that is going to keep me from my school work. Between this and Halo I'm gonna to have a lot of distractions over these next two weeks.

Really? That's not right. :(

Yeah, I can go onto a VPN and use the code but then I lose my payment Dutch option.

Well, this might help you further though: VALID ONLY IN U.S, CANADA, IRELAND, DENMARK, FINLAND, GREAT BRITAIN, NORWAY AND SWEDEN

Battlelog

=/ Damnit.. Think I may pass then. I love BF3, but I hardly play anymore because of the hassle just to get in a game. I just wanna start up, find a server and go (like Counter-Strike), but battlelog means at least 4-5 minutes before I can get anything going, and for some reason, that is enough time to talk me out of wanting to play.